SOLD Comp Blowout Sale Big amps/subs

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
What up people! I am back again to bring you more expensive equipment at cheap prices. Before I get into what I got, I want to thank you guys for helping me get rid of the JBL Crown amp, the buyer is mad at me because I can't get him another one for that price... haha. But thanks alot! Now onto the good stuff....

Mmats Juggernaut 15 Dual 2- This is the third of the set. The other one was used, this one was put onto a meter to make sure the coils were good out of the box, and tested for about 5 minutes on music. The rest of its life it sat in the glass in its box waiting to be purchased. I guess big subs are not selling local here anymore, as I am continually asked by local shops to help them move there stock. The sub looks and smells just like it is, new! Not a nick on it, its flawless. 350 shipped to your door! Canadians welcome on all of these items.

Mmats D300HC- This thing was specially ordered for a custom install, and the guy ended up not being able to afford it. This baby was factory modified to run 2600 at 2 ohms. The internals were redone at Mmats or whoever makes mmats. The amp was hooked up to test and put into the case. It has one small scratch on the casing, other then that its flawless. See picture for the small scratch. 350 shipped to your door. 650 shipped if you buy the set (thats mmats sub and amp)

Orion Hcca 15's- sold!!

RF Bd1000- The amp is in pretty good shape, has no end caps, but that is the only thing that is wrong with the amp. 155 shipped to your door, priced to sell. This amp will do way over 1000 watts.. easily!

Last but not least.. I swear if I could keep this I would, just can't convince the bag of bones to let me keep it. A new Kicker Zx2500.1. This was purchased to run 2 solo x subs, and then the system was changed and the amp was not used. It was tested and put right back in the box. It comes with birthsheet, knob, box, everything, no dents on anything or anywhere. 550 shipped to your door. You can't find them cheaper anywhere. This one put out close to 2700 so says the sheet, probably more then that with a good electrical system.

Pics below... check my refs for feedback.. its flawless.. you better ask somebody.

P.S. If you want to reach me quickly... hit me up on the cell at 314-783-1715.. or text! Thanks peeps!

Update: Pics finally uploaded, lets get some offers in pm or call me. I need this stuff gone asap!

price drop on mmats jugg, mmats d300hc and orion hccas. i need this stuff gone. This is way below any price i've seen for them, specially in this great of condition!

ICAM0005-2.jpg

dukenut the place for that is a pm.... but pm sent I have no issue with that... thank you.. ttt jugg and rf amp pending... as I said highest offer on this stuff takes it... still got the kicker amp and mmats amp

guess this is tirekickers.com.. TTT.. everything available best offer on everything takes it! I need this stuff gone by the night...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.