Competed Again Today

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
I entered another USACI competition today. I metered 1.3 db higher than the competition last month. I won my class with a 148.7 @ 31 hz. Not bad for 4 - 8's. My class is Novice 3K clamped. I clamped 2,367 watts. My impedance rose to 2.6. It's time for more watts. The subs never even blinked.

20211212_194743.jpg
20211212_201759.jpg
20211212_201337.jpg

Speaking of competing, do you and your Bros ever get butt naked and lie down on the tailgate of you truck and see who can shoot a turd out of their @ss the furthest. I've gotten pretty good at this.

Did you cover up your last name on the standings pic?

Zoom in on the first picture and you can see my last name spelled wrong. The other guy had an all DD setup. My last name is Dillon. I have nothing to hide. Btw, I was the only mother fukker who metered 8's in the whole competition. I only entered one class. I could've won many more awards in other classes.

Is that from 2020 as well? I'm pretty sure the last pic of you competing had a 2020 sheet. 🤫

Today my brother. Look up 12/12/2021 in Vegas. I'm am not a liar. If you don't want to believe that it happened today. That is your choice. Just look at the results in the upcoming weeks. You will be proven wrong. Why is 148.7 so hard to believe?

How long did you wait between runs? Did you allow ample time for your battery to top off and everything to cool down? 0.2dB isn't unusual for a swing on the second run for the record, but it's good to know what lost you those couple tenths. All in all, you're doing well for being consistent day to day.

How much are your subs moving at your peak? Elsewhere? Will they break if you try to add more power? You are definitely well into compression on a lot of fronts here and you should definitely NOT expect 3dB gain from doubling power for example if you're just thinking of throwing a bigger amp on those, and doubling power is definitely getting into the realm of you had better plan to start breaking subs. You're also getting close to the point where you'll start to break panels and lose your rearview mirror so you have that to enjoy if you're seeking gains.

Once again, I'm happy to see people going out and supporting the organizers who support our hobby.

Today my brother. Look up 12/12/2021 in Vegas. I'm am not a liar. If you don't want to believe that it happened today. That is your choice. Just look at the results in the upcoming weeks. You will be proven wrong. Why is 148.7 so hard to believe?
Not saying it didn't. Just saying the last sheet you posted had 2020 on it.

How long did you wait between runs? Did you allow ample time for your battery to top off and everything to cool down? 0.2dB isn't unusual for a swing on the second run for the record, but it's good to know what lost you those couple tenths. All in all, you're doing well for being consistent day to day.

How much are your subs moving at your peak? Elsewhere? Will they break if you try to add more power? You are definitely well into compression on a lot of fronts here and you should definitely NOT expect 3dB gain from doubling power for example if you're just thinking of throwing a bigger amp on those, and doubling power is definitely getting into the realm of you had better plan to start breaking subs. You're also getting close to the point where you'll start to break panels and lose your rearview mirror so you have that to enjoy if you're seeking gains.

Once again, I'm happy to see people going out and supporting the organizers who support our hobby.

The used to be rear view mirror.

20211202_173903.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...