SOLD Complete car audio setup, EVERYTHING u need...

Participant count
  • Participant list

fnananon

Please someone take this off my hands!!! I'm trying to sell my complete car audio setup, which is worth $1100 and includes EVERYTHING you need, including:

1 rockford fosgate 12" punch HE in a sealed box

1 rockford fosgate 360a2 2-channel amp

1 rockford fosgate 1 farad capacitor

1 2-pole distributor for wiring for a second amp (includes power wire)

all other necessary wiring, including 4-gauge power wire, RCA's. EVERYTHING!!! all you need is an amp for your speakers and you're set! I've done all the shopping for you, just plug it right in and you're set! And it comes with a four-year warranty on the amp and sub, so you can go upgrade right away if you want, otherwise it's a four-year warranty so upgrade whenever. will not part out, sorry. EVERYTHING is mint and bumps really well, nothing wrong at all, dont want to sell but i have to! first $650 takes it all/best offer. Thanks, email me at fnan@hotmail.com if interested. I'd prefer local, otherwise buyer pays shipping. MUST SELL ASAP!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.