Complete idiot question

SQ = Sound Quality
SP = LOUD!

SPL = Loud with quality
Wrong

SQL - Loud with quality

SQ - quality

SPL - loud

Byrdman, i have a qeustion. Why dont you just give me the money that the Fosgates would cost and ill tell everyone that you are loud.

The point im making is, why would you spend money on your system just to sound loud outside. That is not the goal of this sport/hobby and its sad that you would want to dump a bunch of money in your system just so when people stand outside, they think its loud.

Wrong
SQL - Loud with quality

SQ - quality

SPL - loud

Byrdman, i have a qeustion. Why dont you just give me the money that the Fosgates would cost and ill tell everyone that you are loud.

The point im making is, why would you spend money on your system just to sound loud outside. That is not the goal of this sport/hobby and its sad that you would want to dump a bunch of money in your system just so when people stand outside, they think its loud.
Indeed^^

And SP=Loud....all I have to say is....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

i paid 50 for the box and subs ported lol i know that isnt good, im going for a new build this summer, school and sports dont give me much time to make money

SQ = Sound Quality

SPL = Sound Pressure Level (Loud)

SQL = Is a combination of the two. You want Sound Quality and Loudness at the same time. You will not have the best SQ, you will not have the best SPL but a nice mix of the two.

I do not think P2's are bad, but I think 1000 watts to them would be overkill. I also thinking paying retail for Rockford is kind of expensive....you could get a better subwoofer elsewhere for the same price or maybe less. If I were you, and your set on Rockford (I use RF...I like their amps) then I wouldnt get less then a P3 personally.

I bought 2 JL Audio 12w3's on Craigslist in a good sealed box for $100 and they are nice. The deals are out there, just take the time and do the research...

And if your like me and are unsure, ASK. The nice people around here will be happy to give their advice I am sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.