Complete Setup help please :))

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well man, I'm kinda good with computers too; I'm a Computer Scientist and a Network Engineer. Been messing with computers for roughly 20 years; But anyways, this setup is fine for a novice or a beginner simply because you don't know what you're looking for and surely don't know what to expect. I don't want to bore you with a bunch of things you know nothing about. The system should work just fine the way it is; If you plan on adding more amps, then you would need to perform the BIG 3 UPGRADE before doing so.

The reality is, he already has a CAP; And even if he leaves the CAP off, he doesn't need anything at this point. An 800W amp only puts out about 275 watts RMS and a 300 watt amp only puts out about 75 watts RMS if that; Stock alternator is good for about 500 watts RMS; so he's good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.