confused on the new speakers i just got.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitelightnin
10+ year member

Michgan
i bought a a pair of the Boss CH4620 4" x 6" speakers and a pair of the Boss CH4330 4" x 10" speakers for my truck and on the website i bought them from both of them said "Peak:400 watts per pair/200 watts each; RMS:200 watts per pair/100 watts each" as did all the other websites ive checked but on the boxes the CH4620 say 200 watts peak power/100 watts RMS and the CH4330 say 400 watts peak power/200 watts RMS. so my question is what is messed up here? all the websites that say theyre the same or the print on the boxes?

Trust what the manufacturer lists, as online sites often get specs wrong. Although I'm sure Boss exaggerates their ratings quite a bit.

Return them if you can, unless you like bad sounding speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.