countdown to turkey day daddy.

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Hey folks soon to be daddy here. Docs came in and broke my wife's water at 8am. Don't do the Facebook thing so I figured I would post up for the fellow bassheads and dads. Wish me luck the wife's a mean one normally can't imagine what she gonna be like in labor!

Congrats, dude. Wait until you baby looks at you and recognizes you as daddy. I wouldn't trade my lil guy for any thing in the world. And yeah, she may get mean in labor, but imagine pizzing a golf ball out of your johnson. But cherish her, man, I lost mine to a bad heart a couple of years ago.

Sorry to hear that man! Thanks I'm to excited we been here since 9am yesterday. Couldn't sleep last night not one wink! It's all good wouldn't trade either one for nothin!

Yup I would rather be here than eating turkey any day. Bout burnt out on turkey and ham. Thanks everyone just playing the waiting game now. So excited nervous some of u know what I mean those who don't u will one day.

Congrats, making and having babies are truly special times. Enjoy them!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Woot woot 6lbs 13oz beautiful baby girl. Poor wife finally had her last night at 7:03. Man I haven't cried in forever funny how that happens.

Woot woot 6lbs 13oz beautiful baby girl. Poor wife finally had her last night at 7:03. Man I haven't cried in forever funny how that happens.
Congratulations man! Got a name picked out yet? My daughter didnt have a name until two days after she was born.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from