SOLD couple things for sale. comps, ht woofers & pr's

resko1
10+ year member

<<< 8" TC1000 LMS S3
Sheboygan,WI
first up is a pair of MA audio hk65 coaxials. Never powered. I had no use for them so they've just sat and sat. time to get rid of them. 30 plus shipping.

ma1.jpg

ma2.jpg

Next is a pair of Infinity Ref 6012i coaxials. used for about 6mo on a zapco 650.6 for about 60rms each. never abused. were the start of my sq setup till i switched to CDT. I still love how the tweets sounded natural in these and never too harsh. A little foam tape still on the mounting side from being sealed off in my kicks. I do have extra mounting hardware and grills for these too. 30 plus shipping.

inf1.jpg

inf2.jpg

(5) polk audio mw8000 8" woofers from a HT setup. All in perfect working condition and i have ts parameters for them from Polk audio. These are actually a little rare and worth some money so if they dont sell here for the price i want, ill egay them for more and im sure to get it. Was gonna do a linear array with these and the pr's but because of space, i opted out. Some have already sold locally. I originally had 10 of each. These have been going for 80 plus on ebay and ht forums, but im not registered on any ht forums. 40ea plus shipping.

polk1.jpg

(5) Passive Radiators designed to be used with the polk mw8000's. Labeled SW1011. there are also in excellent condition. btw, both the woofers and pr's use a mica injected cones with nbr surrounds for extended life. 40ea plus shipping.

polk2.jpg

Im willing to work on the price of the polks only as a package deal. I will do 60 for a 8" and a pr. These specific drivers are renowned for their sq. polk offers a similar replacement for 89ea. But these specific drivers are not available through polk.

I also have a set of Eminence Alpha 6A 6.5's with an extra set of recones for 40 plus shipping. Dont have pics since their currently installed but will be coming out soon.

All shipping will be usps flat rate unless otherwise specified with the exception of the polks as a package deal. Thanks guise!

Oh, and this behemoth will be up as soon as i can get around to un-installing it. Zapco AG 650.6

ratings...

50x6@4ohms

104x6@2ohms

or

90x4@2ohms and 175x2@1ohm

those are spec at 12.8v. Heres real world.

80x6@4ohms

130x6@2ohms

80x4@4ohms&amp;160x2@2ohms/550X1@2ohms

130x4@2ohms&amp;225x2@1ohm

This amp is either a SQ system in a box, or a component soundstage beast able to run 3way. I have since removed the gay *** chevy ag logo from the top. I will try to get recent pics asap. It is a bit of a monster at almost 3ft long! Price will be 300 plus shipping or....

only trades i will accept for this is for an Eclipse HU with at least 5v pre-out and 3 sets of pre-outs.

ZAPCOAG6506.jpg

oh, and this behemoth will be up as soon as i can get around to un-installing it. Zapco ag 650.6 ratings...

50x6@4ohms

104x6@2ohms

or

90x4@2ohms and 175x2@1ohm

those are spec at 12.8v. Heres real world.

80x6@4ohms

130x6@2ohms

80x4@4ohms&amp;160x2@2ohms/550x1@2ohms

130x4@2ohms&amp;225x2@1ohm

this amp is either a sq system in a box, or a component soundstage beast able to run 3way. I have since removed the gay *** chevy ag logo from the top. I will try to get recent pics asap. It is a bit of a monster at almost 3ft long! Price will be 300 plus shipping or....

Only trades i will accept for this is for an eclipse hu with at least 5v pre-out and 3 sets of pre-outs.

zapcoag6506.jpg

wish i could put this to use..............

make offers gentlemen. everything is flexible except the polk stuff.

:} I see you pokin yer head in here Matt. lemme know when your ready to do the recones.

thanks bro. The polks are single 4ohm btw. I will do 60 for a pair plus shipping. As low as ill go. Dumple made a good point. These would make super midbasses with some decent baffles.

300 shipped on the zapco.

Only for a few days. Then the polks and the zapco are going to egay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.