Crappy alarm install....

my favorite alarm install was when we hid the brain and a microwave sensor under the cupholders in the console. if a thief coulda found that, they deserve to steal ****.

we usually just pulled out the gove box and put the brain back there behind it.

If you can find the brain, its not a good install. If you can find the siren its not a good install. A alarm works only as well as it was installed or else it just becomes a good keyless entry/RS.
And before anyone jumps in yes, I still do alarm installs for buddies or help them out. You will not find your siren or brain when Im done.

PREACH!!!! can the church get an AMEN!!!

it's all about the install...... unless its a bulldog!!!

Had a Autopage alarm installed a few weeks ago bu a local shop, and today i was running wires under the dash for my 4 channel and saw that these f@cks didnt even mount the brain or shock sensor. the brain was just pushed up under the dash with all the other wires and the shock sensor was zip tied to some wires under the dash...should i take it back and have them do it right? after all i paid for what the shop owner said was A "professional" install....help guys.....it was done at Electronics Depot in Apopka...AKA Hi Joes.....
Well durrr Its Apopka wezz dont evn noe 'ow te speel right let alone insteal an allarm.

Well durrr Its Apopka wezz dont evn noe 'ow te speel right let alone insteal an allarm.
LOL...the owner...some Arab tried selling me "pro" tweeters when i asked him for infinity or polk or JL....he showed me some power acoustik, and SPL...telling me "these are pro tweeters" these are what i want....for $42.00....LOL

go to skycraft, they have streetwires blue 0 gauge for 2.75 ft...i was just in there today and was checking it out....

sweet thanks for the tip. I haven't been down there yet. Ive been wanting to go there but i don't want to drive all the way there by my self, i'm very prone to getting lost.

PREACH!!!! can the church get an AMEN!!!
it's all about the install...... unless its a bulldog!!!

what difference does a bulldog make? I thought bulldog was a cheap self-installed alarm and would be pretty easy to disable. Have I heard wrong?

get a lion. people can get past a dog, but no one fucks with a lion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

best spot to hide a brain and wiring, that is impossible to get to:

behind rear cargo panels (alot of extending wires though)

but the best one is under the carpet, under the center console. if a thief can rip out the whole center console, plus the carpet under that, then he deserves it. lol

i personally like where i have mine and that is up high behind my hvac controls, you have to pull the underdash, shifter panel, gauge cluster panel and the radio hvac panel then the radio and hvac control just to see it. i also like my buddies and i put it up behind his radio. the past few alarms have done i have just been putting them behind the headlight controls. or ontop of the fuse panel, easy for me to get too and program them when i get my bitwriter cable in.

lol Guys. The bulldog alarm system shouldnt even be considered an alarm. There isnt even a shock sensor. I had one on my explorer for kicks and giggles. It's more to show off, and make people think you have a system. You could shatter the glass or steal the rims and that thing would not go off. The only thing its could for is the talking commands, to mess with friends. It says "System Armed/System Disarmed, and "Please help me, Please help me"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.