Crown Vic 2-SA LCS Budget Build

I'm really glad I chose the U series over the X. They playing some good lows also.

Next I need to paint the inside, plexi glass windows, carpet and front baffle
20191207_121756.jpg

@shredder2

Didn't notice crappy pic but nice touch with the green/Windows. Like it.
Almost everyone does white on the inside. Wanted to do something different and my color scheme is green. When i had the paint mixed the guy told me its really hard to get a florescent/lime green mix.

Almost everyone does white on the inside. Wanted to do something different and my color scheme is green. When i had the paint mixed the guy told me its really hard to get a florescent/lime green mix.
The green definitely makes it stand out.
I've got the mercury version of your car i need to do something with right now it doesn't have a radio at all. I don't own my work truck so can only get away with so much.Damn shame with 4 batteries in it hardly doing anything. Yours has came along nicely since you started the thread.

I like the enclosure... looking good, better than I'd go thru the trouble for.
2 U-12's on a T/S 3.5 @ .5 with big alt and caps to boot?
I wish you luck... a 150db from the trunk ain't easy.
I see people throw 10K of amps at the problem and barely get there constantly.
Tuned in for user feedback and #'s.

I like the enclosure... looking good, better than I'd go thru the trouble for.
2 U-12's on a T/S 3.5 @ .5 with big alt and caps to boot?
I wish you luck... a 150db from the trunk ain't easy.
I see people throw 10K of amps at the problem and barely get there constantly.
Tuned in for user feedback and #'s.
Thanks. You helped me a lot with boxes and install. I hope I get there with this setup. Now I need to get these installed. Made some quick pods for now
20191219_191754.jpg
20191219_191738.jpg

New component set installed. The mid bass is really good on this set. Got the box installed. Now I need to rebuild my amp rack. No place to put my super caps now
20191221_141747.jpg

I didnt put up the numbers i wanted to, but not bad for only have a couple hours to get everything setup. My 30 sec music run should've been higher. I know i can hit that 150db on a burp hardcore.
20191222_181236.jpg
20191222_170925.jpg
20191222_171044.jpg

Looks like you are doing it up man... the budget build might end up being preparation for going bigger.

Budget build?.. sure

They always seem to get bigger
Lol it's funny you say that. I unknowingly prepared to go bigger with my budget build. 0 gauge, neg and pos fuse blocks, 0 to 4 gauge reducers, big 3 and, Xs power D3400. All this just for some 300w kickers and 500w amp and, yes I wound up going bigger lmaol!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ripkon

CarAudio.com Regular
Ripkon
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from