Crunch GP3000d-Pro

TrUnK WaNgIn'
10+ year member

Pimp Of The Year
Hey guys im going to be purchasing one of these amps soon to power my audioque sdc2.5 12's and i was wondering if this amplifier comes with a gain knob, because my current rockford 10001bd has one but it only works for the bass boost, which i dont use, so does anyone know if it does, i looked on the e-net but couldnt find out, thanks for the replies

Hey guys im going to be purchasing one of these amps soon to power my audioque sdc2.5 12's and i was wondering if this amplifier comes with a gain knob, because my current rockford 10001bd has one but it only works for the bass boost, which i dont use, so does anyone know if it does, i looked on the e-net but couldnt find out, thanks for the replies

Yeah, thats what happed, lol, it lagged really really bad, well does "remote bass" remote bass boost or remote gain, cause the rockford one controlled the bass boost, which i dont want.

yes if you buy it bnib it will come with one
He was asking whether it was a remote gain (like on the AQ amps) or a bass boost knob.

It's a bass boost knob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.