Crunch?

idk many people who have used mb qurt, even tho maxxonics makes it as well as crunch, hifonics and autotek, so ud have to ask around on here. but id say go sundown, or audiopipe. sundown over audiopipe tho

what u tryin to push anyway?

Well I have 2 Alpine Type R's, the 4 ohm ones. I hooked them up in a way which I thought it was 2 ohms, instead it turned out to be 1 ohm, which fried my amp (lol). Since I bought the amp off of ebay there is no warranty, but I can send it to Alpine for $70 to get it fixed. I dont wanna do that because even when I get that back, it wont be enough to power my subs...so yea...

2 Type R's.

itll be enough if u wire at 2 ohms since it puts out 1000 at 4 and 1000 at 2, either way ud be fine.

if u really would rather buy a 1 0hm stable amp, go with the sundown. ull be more than happy.

I bought that amp for my wife for 149$ shipped and it does rated, 5 x 30 amp fusing and very beefy looking guts, win/win situation....that sundown and audiopipe are great also!

Yea, I just dont like the whole warranty, thing. I paid $300 for the Alpine amp at the time, and now its broken, with no warranty.
I'll think about it I guess, but for $159, $0 shipping, UGHHHHHH
what are you talking about it says right there, 1 year manufacturer warranty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TRiCK

10+ year member
TRiCK
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from