Ct Sounds 2000.1d just went up in smoke

I sent the amp back on Monday and they got it on Friday according to the tracking number .
I have not heard anything As of yet. I’ll be patient and wait til tomorrow to contact them.
Shipping really is slow for some reason?? I know UPS is and those jokers can throw some chit around. 👀 👀 🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️ I picked up that Autotek SX777/ 7 channel amplifier BNIB off E-bay. It took a week and a half, right at 2 to get it in from Ill(of which really isnt as far as NY) to TX.??? As I got a larger box of double old school amps

I know that people really shitt on D4S but they really hooked me up on customer service. They even gave me credit for my returned SFB3K and let me upgrade to the SIA3500. I think it cost me abut $40. That was pretty cool of them. It probably helped that I talked directly to JP in the warehouse. I hope that you get taken care of.
I dont much care for the guy to be honest man. His prices on most of his gear are a little pricey as I see it,, But he does have really decent customer service

I dont much care for the guy to be honest man. His prices on most of his gear are a little pricey as I see it,, But he does have really decent customer service

Until he does me wrong or I see something personally then I'm not taking other (haters) peoples words for anything. People don't tell me who to like or dislike D4S and Fi are both local to me. So until JP or Scott do me wrong or I see something that goes against my morals they are good with me. Call me crazy. You won't be the first.

Hate to say i as it is. But those days of CT are gone now with that guy( not to be disrespectful by any means). Totally different group of people in house now and seem to be pretty decent and will stand behind theyre products. Try Emailing any other Audio Co. after 5pm on a week day and see if you get a response within a 48 hr period to address your issues or even just a question about any product they carry?? BEST ON THAT ONE
And yet Skar still gets **** for selling some B stock amps as new like 12 years ago.

Anyway, suit yourselves.

And yet Skar still gets **** for selling some B stock amps as new like 12 years ago.

Anyway, suit yourselves.
I hooked up a small Kenwood amp I had laying around. Played perfectly fine. Just wanted to make sure my sub wasn’t damaged and to reassure myself that it was not my wiring that caused the smoke. Sooo, what does that tell ya?! Had to been a defective amp.

For what they pay for these amps, it would be idiotic on their part not to swap it out with a new one. For what they pay it’s not even worth the time, effort, or cost of parts to have it fixed lol.

Anyway, suit yourselves.
Will do.. Thanks for the advice. CT Sounds is taking on a new revolution as to taking care of customers as well as standing behind theyre products as Ive seen thus far as they know in this line of business reputation can and will either make or brake you. As for Skar.. Ive never bought nor recommended any of theyre products and will not .. Same guy, same shiiit, as for S.D. that Smart Azz making a derogatory comment about his gear and pretty much degrading the people that have supported and bought products(entry gear to Bstock) to where they are know and pretty much spitting them , turns my stomach and reeks the smell of pure dogshittt that I myself wouldnt but a fkn screw from them. Both of those places can go fk themselves. Each to theyre own, Spend your funds wisely and for those that actually give a **** about the customer purchasing whether it be a $20 set of RCA cables or a $2k sub or amp. Customer Service.. Thats where Im at and want to persue of any single hard earned dollar spent.

I can deff relate man.I had wired up my CRV that took me like 4 days of off on on after work couple days and weekend. Went to wire up one my older US Acoustics Series II 2150s and Smoke city man. I was pretty pissed to say the least. replaced it with one my Crossfire TEK 100.2s and all was good. I didnt want to chance another Zed amp. I later cracked it open. It was two caps. replaced all of them and amp works great
That's the worst atheist go up in smoke on my favorite dj russtical track

You can go to theyre website and email them tonight and ask for Kurt and he usually responds pretty quickly. Ive asked questions and he has responded late evening even
Amp will be here tomorrow. On another note, my cdt comps cutout diameter was too big for my truck so I got some spacers/adapters. Come to find, they stick out too far and my door panels would not go back on correctly.
sooo, I had to find a set that has a cutout diameter of 5”. Narrowed it down to this set. I will soon see how they sound. I will be keeping my cdt drt-26 tweets in there and use tie xovers/miss from the infinity set. I have 3 sets of comps laying around and they all were too big too fit. 😡. Anyways, got this set from Crutchfield as they were on “sale”. Crossovers are huge!
281E4B6F-5755-4E4B-9DC7-F31E950170D7.jpeg
6E28EC4E-6176-4CBF-B4C1-538DB0026A92.jpeg
9C142068-530B-43BE-8309-424DCF9493CA.jpeg
AAE7AE29-D3A6-448E-8F51-ADCDCAA6B606.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...