d-man1's official Feedback Thread

Good guy to deal with, A man of his word. Sold him some wire, he sent partial payment then payed the rest when he said he would. Thanks again..
No thank you!

awesome guy to deal with..

traded my re mx for his beastly t3 sub with a box. also gave me a hell of a deal on mb quart components. had some problems but everything was taken care of. both are happy. cant complain. would definitely deal with again.

oh and he makes nice ass boxes too. :)

hurry and get that in your truck and make some vids!

thanks man

awesome guy to do business with. I dont have paypal but I sent him a postal money order and he didnt have a problem with it. I bought an Eclipse CD7000 and some Infinity 6X8. Everything is as described. No complaints here. I would definatly do business with him again.

Thanks man!!

Made me a box about a week ago, was able to pick it up a few days after. Good prices and even better box builder. Will do business with again in the future and send everyone I know to this guy.

Thanks Don.

Good guy to deal with. I sent him some money and an idea and he gave me this...

2011-04-10_09-34-21_537.jpg
[/img]

Needles to say i sent him some more money!!!

Great guy to deal with. Designed and built a box for my 06 Titan in about 4 days. Fast responses anytime I had a question. Will definitely do business with him again if the chance arises...

Bought an awesome set of component from him at a great price. Perfect condition, just as described. Also picked up a custom enclosure from that was built beautifully, took a while, but was well worth the wait; also priced competitively. Easy to communicate with and receive help and info from.

Just wanted a custom box for my 2 W6s and came out with the box and a custom amp rack. very helpful and easy to communicate with. also going to do the install himself. all around great guy to do business with. very knowledgeable and professional from any questions and concerns Don was able to answer everything. hyped for my box to get finished. Thanks bro!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DonH

5,000+ posts
DonH
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views