Darkhart's at it AGAIN...Kenwood Excelon XR-4S 4channel super low price

DARKHART
10+ year member

One Hitter Quitter
Kenwood Excelon XR-4S

General Features

• 120 Watts (RMS) x 4 @ 4ohms

• 150 Watts (RMS) x 4 @ 2 Ohms

• 300 Watts (RMS) x 2 @ 4 Ohms (Bridged)

• Dual power Supply

• Bi-Amp Connection

• Variable High Pass Filter (High-Range): 2.5~10 kHz -12dB/oct

• Variable High Pass Filter (Low-Range): 50~200Hz -12dB/oct

• Variable Low Pass Filter (High-Range): 2.5~10 kHz -12dB/oct

• Variable Low Pass Filter (Low-Range): 50~200Hz -12dB/oct

Dimensions

• Width: 9-1/4” (235mm)

• Height: 2-1/16” (52mm)

• Depth: 7-9/16” (192mm)

SOLD!!!!!

Bought these freshly REFURBUISHED and installed them for a customer back in Dec 12'. Customer wrecked his car a few weeks ago and I bought them back from him to help him out. I'm planning on keeping the XR-1S for my wife's truck and decided to sale the XR-4S. These are some very strong and clean amps, almost wish I had a use for this one but I don't so I'm offering it up to you guys at a great price and you can't find them online for this cheap either

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice amp, one of the few kenwood amps that can do bandpass crossover and perfect for running tweets since HPF goes 10k. I almost bought one of these but the one i got was not working, unfortunately i already bought a mids and highs amp

but glws

Very nice amp, one of the few kenwood amps that can do bandpass crossover and perfect for running tweets since HPF goes 10k. I almost bought one of these but the one i got was not working, unfortunately i already bought a mids and highs amp
but glws
It doesn't bandpass unless you combine the hpf on the deck with the lpf on the amp, but it's still a ****** amp. I use mine to run my comps active. 120x4 that's not much bigger than my hand and pumps out gobs of clean power. Glws op. Nice piece for a nice price.

but glws
It doesn't bandpass unless you combine the hpf on the deck with the lpf on the amp, but it's still a ****** amp. I use mine to run my comps active. 120x4 that's not much bigger than my hand and pumps out gobs of clean power. Glws op. Nice piece for a nice price.
Thanks fella's.....now somebody buy this amp!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

On the consideration list once my bank likes me again.
I always try to ship same day or next if possible and always insured, just ask anyone that's done business with me...in fact I just shipped a Boston GT2-300 out today to a member here....

Ok everyone, I just lowered the price to $150.00 shipped. At this price if it don't sale then I'll just put it on the shelf or sale it local.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.