David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WITH!

I'm sorry, but your actions and how you conduct yourself in this situation is causing the issue.
If $75 is that big of a deal, then in all honesty you should not be worrying about such items in the first place.

I am glad I did not go with your offer to let you make payments on that amp. You have shown a true character here and I do not condone those actions.

If you need to stand your ground then do so, but find a better way to conduct your posts and statements. As of right now they are full of hate and stress. This shows you think something is wrong with the situation and refuse to allow any other party put any since into the topic. You also fail to take some responsibility for damaging product and then selling other products from a deal that was not finished.

This will be my last post in this topic as I do not like to post in threads such as this but let me end with this.

To anyone who reads this thread. Remember that how you conduct yourself right or wrong will in most cases out weigh the situation. Actions/posts such as these will most likely ensure that you will not have much of a future here. Regardless of how long you have been here before.

This is EXACTLY what I have been trying to prove with this guy.....to me its not about the cost, or what i've lost, it's about the principles of the matter....that's why I decided to give away the sub...

Wait. So you got your radar shipped back to you, and One good sub and the box shipped to you. And the other guy got 75 bucks. Cut your losses and stop being a bitch. Remember you still have a good box and one working sub. Oh and got your radar back, sounds like you did come out on the better end of the deal.

Im being more than reasonable your obviously just too much of a fool to realize it. As for the return of the radar take it out of the 62.50. Send me the cost of shipping and $3.90 extra. That puts us both out $62.50 and you get your **** back. Im going to ask you one more time before im done and you can just go fuck yourself.

WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONLY ONE LOSING MONEY?

I paid the shipping to get the goddamn subs here and then some. YOUR PAYING FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING!!! PERIOD!!!

oh and yeah I changed my name. Pretty much sums it up, Im Dave and im from VT.

Also stop bringing up how much you bent over backwards for me so you can try to get sympathy from the forum. Stick to the facts of the situation. The rest is just worthless drivel.
at this time, i dont plan on getting my subwoofer back, hopefully someone will pick it up, therefore you still owe me $8.90. Thank you.

Wait. So you got your radar shipped back to you, and One good sub and the box shipped to you. And the other guy got 75 bucks. Cut your losses and stop being a bitch. Remember you still have a good box and one working sub. Oh and got your radar back, sounds like you did come out on the better end of the deal.
You dont seem to understand. He wants the box and sub back which I dont mind. Im just not paying the shipping when im out 75 already. If I pay shipping im out about 125 bucks total for a dead sub. ONE DEAD SUB!. I hardly think that one dead sub is worth 125 bucks. Maybe others in this thread can actually start to get that.

no, the $75 was his offer plus the radar for my subs ($75 was not originally the shipping cost, but what he offered plus the radar). He paid the $75, I shipped the subwoofers to him, the cost of shipping actually being $75 (receipt to prove!). So i did not even profit on that.

He got his radar back when he decided, after blowing the sub, he wanted it back. Reluctantly, I shipped it back on my dime ($8.90, since we're being all knick picky Dave) before Fedex even decided to either deny or accept the claim. Fedex denied it based on the fact that the packing (which was apparently thrown away, but all of a sudden shows back up?) was insufficient for the weight of the subwoofer. I have a letter from my shipper stating that he did NOT use bubble wrap and foam packing peanuts when packing it.

Asked for my subwoofers back, including the damaged one, to which Dave asked "why do you want a damaged subwoofer, Credence doesnt even carry recone parts for it anymore". What difference does it make what I want to do with it, its mine. Then all of a sudden he ends up being how he is and says no....if you want it back you pay shipping back to you. Umm...NO.

So Dave Martin has my subwoofers, enclosure, and his radar back (apparently, which he already sold).

Me...I have nothing.

And here we are.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

You dont seem to understand. He wants the box and sub back which I dont mind. Im just not paying the shipping when im out 75 already. If I pay shipping im out about 125 bucks total for a dead sub. ONE DEAD SUB!. I hardly think that one dead sub is worth 125 bucks. Maybe others in this thread can actually start to get that.
But its fair that, based on what YOU want, I'll be out $60+ dollars plus one none working subwoofer (60-80 bucks), plus $8.90 for shipping your radar back to you. Dont know if you know by now, but I have....NOTHING.

Well, if you are asking that I pay for it back, then NO i will not. Instead I will have it picked up. Thank you.

no, the $75 was his offer plus the radar for my subs ($75 was not originally the shipping cost, but what he offered plus the radar). He paid the $75, I shipped the subwoofers to him, the cost of shipping actually being $75 (receipt to prove!). So i did not even profit on that.
He got his radar back when he decided, after blowing the sub, he wanted it back. Reluctantly, I shipped it back on my dime ($8.90, since we're being all knick picky Dave) before Fedex even decided to either deny or accept the claim. Fedex denied it based on the fact that the packing (which was apparently thrown away, but all of a sudden shows back up?) was insufficient for the weight of the subwoofer. I have a letter from my shipper stating that he did NOT use bubble wrap and foam packing peanuts when packing it.

Asked for my subwoofers back, including the damaged one, to which Dave asked "why do you want a damaged subwoofer, Credence doesnt even carry recone parts for it anymore". What difference does it make what I want to do with it, its mine. Then all of a sudden he ends up being how he is and says no....if you want it back you pay shipping back to you. Umm...NO.

So Dave Martin has my subwoofers, enclosure, and his radar back (apparently, which he already sold).

Me...I have nothing.

And here we are.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

But its fair that, based on what YOU want, I'll be out $60+ dollars plus one none working subwoofer (60-80 bucks), plus $8.90 for shipping your radar back to you. Dont know if you know by now, but I have....NOTHING.

Well, if you are asking that I pay for it back, then NO i will not. Instead I will have it picked up. Thank you.
Ok so your out a woofer which is because it was abused by YOU before I got it. Had it not been beat on it wouldnt have blown. I ran 250w to it, I know **** well you had alot more than that going to the pair. As for the shipping cost its not my fault you paid them extra to pack it AND as for fedex saying the packaging was insufficient THATS YOUR FAULT.

I thought the packaging was discarded but since I found it I repacked it the same way your shipper did. So the claim was denied due to you not making sure it was packed properly. Go figure. I even added a shitload of bubblewrap to make it look better. Also, fedex didnt even open the box to check the packing so it would appear they denied the claim just to deny it.

I dont know what the **** you expect from me...

ALSO one more thing. If YOU would have put your address as the return address they would have delivered it back to you. Another screwup on your part. THIS IS WHY IM NOT PAYING SHIPPING! Im out money and had you done **** right the claim would have been paid and they would have returned the subs and box to YOU!!!!.

I say just let him give it away man no harm at all. He did good by sending your radar back.
Tell ya what, ill go with that if he refunds half of my 75 bucks.

Tell ya what, ill go with that if he refunds half of my 75 bucks.
ahh i see you wont let it go till you both lose out on money? Yet hes losing the two subs (even tho ones blown NOW) and box i say thats pretty even to your $75. Either way you both lost.

ahh i see you wont let it go till you both lose out on money? Yet hes losing the two subs (even tho ones blown NOW) and box i say thats pretty even to your $75. Either way you both lost.
hes losing the good sub and box because he doesnt want to cover shipping to get them back. Thats not my problem. Again, had he dealt with shipping properly fedex would have paid the claim AND returned the subs to him. His screw up.

Sounds like your both screwed ..... Take it as a lesson in life and move on .... Its a subwoofer and a wooden box they can be replaced with money that is also replacable !

This will never get resolved i can easily see that but please continue fighting on a car audio forum this is quite entertaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sounds like your both screwed ..... Take it as a lesson in life and move on .... Its a subwoofer and a wooden box they can be replaced with money that is also replacable !
This will never get resolved i can easily see that but please continue fighting on a car audio forum this is quite entertaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you insist. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/typing.gif.fd7c44a94b6ea7a328969e3ae0e010f7.gif

ALSO one more thing. If YOU would have put your address as the return address they would have delivered it back to you. Another screwup on your part. THIS IS WHY IM NOT PAYING SHIPPING! Im out money and had you done **** right the claim would have been paid and they would have returned the subs and box to YOU!!!!.
I dont know why you keep saying that, because on the shipping form i had to fill out I did put my address on there so dont know exactly what you are talking about (btw, which i still have). In any case, my shipper said you would have to pay for shipping back anyways, Fedex was not responsible for the shipping cost back to me. If you claim that Fedex would have delivered it back, they would have atleast delivered it back to his company....dont you think?

I dont know why you keep saying that, because on the shipping form i had to fill out I did put my address on there so dont know exactly what you are talking about (btw, which i still have). In any case, my shipper said you would have to pay for shipping back anyways, Fedex was not responsible for the shipping cost back to me. If you claim that Fedex would have delivered it back, they would have atleast delivered it back to his company....dont you think?

Im going to attempt to keep my responses friendly from here on....I may not succeed but ill try. Fedex did not send it back because your address was not the return address. According to fedex if a ship center is listed as the return address they ship it back to the receiver. So it was either you who didnt put your return address on it or it was your shipper.

I just looked at the pic you sent me of the form you filled out to ship it. You put your info down but they put their info for the return address so it would appear they screwed up. Also, since fedex said packaging was insufficient for weight that would also be their fault since they packed it and you paid them to do it.

So it would appear your ship center fucked you out of the claim and getting the product returned. Looks like you need to take things up with them.

receipt pic

solobaricshippingreceipt.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

redlinese-r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
redlinese-r
Newton
Start date
Participants