DBDesignsElite?

has anyone recieved anything yet?
Billing info sent to UPS on 9/4/08 for me.. I am so confused... I thought everything was cool now its back to the reason this thread was even started.. I was never really to worried about getting my gear but things aren't looking so bright at its current state. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Tracking Detail | Help

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

Tracking Number: 1Z G75 09T 03 9946 394 8

Type: Package

UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper and a label has been created for your shipment. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

What should I do?

No action is required at this time. This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. Check Tracking periodically for shipment progress updates. If you don't see your shipment status change, you may choose to contact the sender to confirm that they have given the shipment to UPS.Billing Information Received

Shipped To: SALINAS, CA, US

Shipped/Billed On: 09/10/2008

Service: GROUND

Weight: 5.00 Lbs

Just got my I-net back up. Everyones stuff is in Roswell. Look again Monday afternoon. You WILL see movement.

Ambios? So why did i get a call from customs letting me know that those packages where paid for and picked up? When i talked to your brother what you are saying that i said never was said. Keep it up man. You know **** well there are issues here with shipping and have been for some time now. Im glad you are using this as a way to make everything play out for you. SO who picked them up am?

Oh and the bit about the tracking numbers? I thought you posted that you never got tracking numbers?

That they all where fake? That they showed that they where invalid? Now you say something different?

Sorry for the delays. I do apologize. Like i said im in and out. My I net was down for the better part of the week. If you need to contact me just call me at 404-573-3253.

Heres something you all will like. When you get your stuff and everythings said and done. Ill refund you 20% of the total that you all paid. Consider it a apology for the delays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies