DBDesignsElite?

Ok so i called him just two mins ago and I ask if i can talk to Alex girl says you have the wrong number. As i am pulling the phone away from my ear the ***** says Alex another one or something of that sort. ****ING ********!!!! Everyone at this point that has not gotten money or what you paid for you have been scammed. If this was not a scam he would have simply talked to me but he did not. Sorry to inform everyone.

are you looking to purchase new batts from him.or does he owe you batts?
i will be buying from him. i have dealt with him before and will continue to do so. plus hes only 2 hours away if something happens which nothing will

i will be buying from him. i have dealt with him before and will continue to do so. plus hes only 2 hours away if something happens which nothing will
all the more power to ya if you make that decision I guess..

I'm curious to know where all the supporters are at this point?

has no one else other than that one guys gotten their stuff?

is everyone to believe that multiple Postal money orders have been lost or whatever excuse has been given.. have they all been lost multiple times?

what about everyones partial refund/discounted money back.. has anyone gotten that yet?

I assume the shipping company is still holding onto everyones product somewhere.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I really feel sorry for everyone involved..

Got my 2 1500ds from him, got my 3000d from him, got 3 Dekas from him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Central Florida is not 2 hours away from Cumming, Ga.

what happened to everyone's stuff...

paul_walker_the_fast_and_the_furiou.jpg

For those of you who say you bought from him and he came through and you would buy from him are you crazy? I dealt with ALEX for many things before our last deal he was always a lil slow to ship but came through. On the last deal he had story after story funny how I have his SHOP # HIS CELL # AND HIS GIRLS # and he awnsers none of them. **** his Phone and his girls are both off now. Ill tel you why he dosent have the money or the goods period hes BROKE and he knows it. Funny how he owes alot of people alot of stuff then internet goes down phones go off he PAY PALL ACCOUNT GET LOCKED SO HE SAYS HE knows he ****ED ALOT OF PEOPLE some of who have not even came foward yet and he cant make it right so he hides. This is coming from someone who I have bought alot of stuff from. I didnt expect this but its what happend. So those of you who say you would buy from him again good luck and when he ****S you to I ll be the one to say told ya so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DB called me and said that he says fuk yall. He will be creating another name and said he will scam a few more to help payoff his girlfriends car. He said if you need him you will see him at the SPL world finals. idk which tho.

DB is an attention *****, he just scammed everyone so he could be the talk of CA.com for a while.... plus he's a jew and loves your money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies