DC 1.2K LNIB 250 + Shipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fi_
10+ year member

King of Diamonds
Fryeburg
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling a Like New In Box DC 1.2K with Bass Knob, Manual, Original Box.

1.4K @ 1 Ohm 14v

1.9K @ .5 Ohm 14v

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item has no wear and tear or scratches ran on very good electrical for this size amplifier and never been abused, stays nice and cool.

9/10 Cosmetic

10/10 Mechanical

Price:

$250 + Shipping Firm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You Pay Shipping.

Item Pictures:

picture006gc.jpg

picture005hw.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey, now you have money to buy some real subs. LMK how many and what size.
My Fi BTL is all the sub I need ;D and didn't you want to trade me for it you bassturd?

Jesse can't be loud, he's tuned to 30hz, remember? lulz
^What he said.

My Fi BTL is all the sub I need ;D and didn't you want to trade me for it you bassturd?

Just looking to make some room. point is if I have to trade/ship out a sub Neo BTL will be a lot less of a hit than 110 pound shocker-in-a-box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.