DC alternators CS

I asked for a refund. If they can't send my alt... i'll need to go with the competition. He doesn't seems to understand my actual alt ain't working anymore, i can't even use my car and i need it every day.

thats horrible i have gotten 2 alts from nate at excessive amperage and both came within a week of payment no way i would wait that long when theres plenty of competition out there
3 days from mechman!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

wow that ***** for you guys...Like I said before, it took them a little bit longer than expected but Rob bumped my alt up another 25A because of the wait...

that was just a month or so? if so that's not that bad. how did you contact the guys? i left my cellular phone number and they haven't called me either

that was just a month or so? if so that's not that bad. how did you contact the guys? i left my cellular phone number and they haven't called me either
I don't remember exactly how long it took, it might have been 3 or 4 weeks, but I think I mostly communicated with Rob on here through PM's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.