DC Level 4 Pricing

headshoothoncho
10+ year member

Yes i know....im questioning DC's methods.....but why not have the prices posted? It is quite difficult to find any pricing anywhere. So i was wondering if anyone on here could tell me how much a DC level 4 12" would cost me? i might end up buying used so if anyone knows what they go for used, that would be nice to know. Thanks a ton in advance

Because they wanna wait to pm u a retail price lol I remember I got quoted $2050 for a 9k so bought crossfire 8k for $1500 saved $550 dc is sad when it comes to pricing not evwn worth it but idk why they dont list prices its dumb

We don't list prices because of the retail stores request also I've seen less issues with dc amps and more with cross fire amps than I'd care to discuss

just keep calling and you'll get a diff price each time, once you get a price you like then make your purchase.

Has happened to many people I know. I won't ever run DC for that reason...

My price is always the same unless I'm running a sale. All that bs has stopped by getting rid of all the reps but 4 I am the only rep allowed by dc on this site. So the price won't change here. Same with if you call hq direct price will be more consistent. And always the same unless a presale only from now on

My price is always the same unless I'm running a sale. All that bs has stopped by getting rid of all the reps but 4 I am the only rep allowed by dc on this site. So the price won't change here. Same with if you call hq direct price will be more consistent. And always the same unless a presale only from now on
Then why not advertise prices if they're all the same now????

I bought a DC 12 from mylows. His price was what he said and same with the sub. I'll be buying another soon also from the same guy.

Love you mylows. Lol

And how would somebody know a sub is sale, when they don't even know the regular price???

Sorry to be busting your balls, I'm just not a fan of how DC does things....

So then you are missing out on great products like mmats Dls and a few others. They do this to protect the retail store pricing
That's fine, there are plenty of other companies that I can spend my money with. Also I haven't received extremely different pricing from any company other than DC. It is one thing to respect your dealers, and it is another to have a bunch of "reps" who set their own prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.