DC LVL 4 or AQ hdc3

Man. I'm suppose to get two DC lvl 4's for my 2400 watts rms strapped amps but I'm tempted to just get DC LVL 4 XL's for when I decide to get rid of my amps to get louder. But in a 3 cF box, would DC LVL 4 xl's not perform as great vs DC LVL 4's?
Sorry to thread jack >

nah its cool. i wanted to get the lvl 5 but im *****ing bout gas now....so i decided to go with the xl and make it perfect. everything. have you heard the dc's yet

nah its cool. i wanted to get the lvl 5 but im *****ing bout gas now....so i decided to go with the xl and make it perfect. everything. have you heard the dc's yet
Havn't heard the DC's. I'm actually waiting for a Winter special deal on those subs or maybe a group buy -.-

I'd figured I have from now until Summer of next year to complete this upgrade.

I currently have 1200 watts rms and my co workers are saying i'm deaf. This is another issue holding me back from upgrading. I think these SQ low frequency subs are ****ing up my ears.

By the way, here's some info on the level 4xl vs level 5's

ya the LV4s will take 1200 rms, if you wanted a little more out of them you could add the LV5 coils to them. The XL is a diffrent sub all together, its a slightly smaller version of a LV5, we basically shrunk down a 5 motor just small enough to build a 10 out of it and has 1 less spider than a 5 to give you a idea of size here are there shipping weights based off of 12s
LV4 35lbs

XL 54lbs

LV5 83lbs
- Rusty

Havn't heard the DC's. I'm actually waiting for a Winter special deal on those subs or maybe a group buy -.-
I'd figured I have from now until Summer of next year to complete this upgrade.

I currently have 1200 watts rms and my co workers are saying i'm deaf. This is another issue holding me back from upgrading. I think these SQ low frequency subs are ****ing up my ears.

By the way, here's some info on the level 4xl vs level 5's

- Rusty
thanks. is rusty a member here? ive been calling him like crazy and no answer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thericanballer

10+ year member
God Bless You
thericanballer
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date