dc power 180 amp hp alternator ( blue 96-2000 honda civic, 96-97 civic del sol)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a blue anodized 180 amp dc alt with blue anodized casing this thing was not used on a daily basis I used it for competition and demo purposes only

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not 100% sure on the condition yet I may have put a scratch the case which u will never see just trying to squeeze the alt in from the top. It currently has a billet pulley but I am taking it to dc and having them put on the original dc pulley now that they are back in stock and they also are going to clean up the alt.

Price:

$300 plus ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0688.jpg

Will update pix when I get it all cleaned up

Nice looking alt! Only 180 amp with a hairpin stator? What's it fit?
Its on the title of what it will fit this alt is the biggest that will fit in these small 4 banger 1.6l engines mechman makes a 240 but the do less at idle then this plus this is a quality built alt not a refurb like u get from mechman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...