DC pricing??

Fi has no dealers, so they can have 1 price and show it online
AA has dealers so they cant list a direct price

ie: customer goes in store to see AA sub at $450, goes to their site online to see that they can get it online for half the price? if they are trying to protect their dealers then that dosent make much sense does it? DC has a dealer network...so no direct prices for the masses online

the only few i know that list prices AQ, FI, SSA, sound splinter dont have dealer networks, i believe IA list prices but they are MSRP and what good does tah do when you are comparing subs?

honestly how hard is it to pm/email someone for pricing, that way depending on if you are buying multiple subs you might can get a better deal or actually have some contact with the companies

after having a list about as big as yours my 2 favs were DC and SSA mostly because they were helpful in the questions i had, i X'd all the others off because if they are not helpful before i buy, why would they be helpful afterwards?

ive been through many companies mainly from the great things ive heard on here, hasnt let me down yet

end rant/explanation/etc
Good info, good points, thx.

Couldn't agree more. The only people agreeing with DC's tactics are the DC nuthuggers themselves. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Seriously, I always thought DC made a nice sub, but I just lose interest when I can't be browsing online and see prices. I'm not going to email Rusty when I'm not anywhere near prepared to buy. But if I don't have any money, I should be able to go online and eyeball prices to know how much I need to save.
Im not nuthugging any company ya douche.. How hard is it for you to PM rusty and ask?? PPl are making it sound like they change there prices every week or some ****.. I bought my DC Lvl 3 12, for 175 shipped, and afaik its still that maybe less.. you have to eventually contact Him anyways to order the sub.. On another note of being a" DC nuthugger" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Best customer service ive ever had buying online..

Im not nuthugging any company ya douche.. How hard is it for you to PM rusty and ask?? PPl are making it sound like they change there prices every week or some ****.. I bought my DC Lvl 3 12, for 175 shipped, and afaik its still that maybe less.. you have to eventually contact Him anyways to order the sub.. On another note of being a" DC nuthugger" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Best customer service ive ever had buying online..
Actually, someone in this thread did say they got 2 different prices on the same day:laugh:

Thanks for posting up your price tho, at least I have some reference point FINALLY, lol.

Glad to hear they have good customer service, that's hard to find.

Actually, someone in this thread did say they got 2 different prices on the same day:laugh:

Thanks for posting up your price tho, at least I have some reference point FINALLY, lol.

Glad to hear they have good customer service, that's hard to find.
i believe that was for RD...

edit: nvm...

If by chance your dont get a reply fast enough I'll be happy to hook ya up with any pricing you need....through pm of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RCobra07

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
RCobra07
Orlando, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date