dc vs fi

In order from highest to lowest end. (IMO) DD, Ascendant Audio, Dc, fi tied with sundown.
Um Fi and AA are built in the same building by the same people with the same level of quality parts, if anything Fi would be a pinch above AA as you can custom order your sub woofer.

I would be rocking AA but the owners are danks and would not allow me to buy from an out of state dealer. So much for supporting their dealers I tried to but they want let you.. Good idea AA..
There is an online dealer for Ascendant. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Um Fi and AA are built in the same building by the same people with the same level of quality parts, if anything Fi would be a pinch above AA as you can custom order your sub woofer.
You can see it either way I know they are built in the same place but like many other brands AA is the higher end brand of the two. They in my opinion have better lines to choose from.

You can see it either way I know they are built in the same place but like many other brands AA is the higher end brand of the two. They in my opinion have better lines to choose from.
One is the dealer based brand, one is the direct from the factory brand, not one being higher then the other, and some of the lines parallel each other.

There is an online dealer for Ascendant. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im not paying there prices... When dealers sell them for much less. Nothing againts u but a buck is a buck and a warranty comes with both.

Im not paying there prices... When dealers sell them for much less. Nothing againts u but a buck is a buck and a warranty comes with both.
Actually no, selling below MAP voids warranty. So the dealers out to undercut the ones who are abiding by the dealer agreement and kind of screwing the customers and the brand at the same time just to make a quick buck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

One is the dealer based brand, one is the direct from the factory brand, not one being higher then the other, and some of the lines parallel each other.
Some... parallel but overall better options with AA you can't tell me that plus you can crack a deal verse paying what they tell you with fi but thanks for clearing that up with me. I always though it was the higher of fi.

Some... parallel but overall better options with AA you can't tell me that plus you can crack a deal verse paying what they tell you with fi but thanks for clearing that up with me. I always though it was the higher of fi.
Better is relative when you can custom order your driver with Fi. And as I said above, there should not really be any deals unless authorized by Ascendant Audio.

Actually no, selling below MAP voids warranty. So the dealers out to undercut the ones who are abiding by the dealer agreement and kind of screwing the customers and the brand at the same time just to make a quick buck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Denim its not personal i love ur site but if i can buy from a dealer at a lower cost and be assured warranty will apply then its just a no brainer. U dnt need my money ur making bank over there LOL

Better is relative when you can custom order your driver with Fi. And as I said above, there should not really be any deals unless authorized by Ascendant Audio.
Yeah it is bad for the company but it happens all the time. Most of the time a dealer will say they "quoted" it wrong and then you get that price.

Denim its not personal i love ur site but if i can buy from a dealer at a lower cost and be assured warranty will apply then its just a no brainer. U dnt need my money ur making bank over there LOL
Oh yeah I know it's not personal, but they are lying when they can assure you a warranty. Also, if I was making bank, Mark and I would not still have full time 50+ hour a week jobs . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Yeah it is bad for the company but it happens all the time. Most of the time a dealer will say they "quoted" it wrong and then you get that price.
It is sad, but shadiness is wildly rampant in this industry.

Oh yeah I know it's not personal, but they are lying when they can assure you a warranty. Also, if I was making bank, Mark and I would not still have full time 50+ hour a week jobs . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

It is sad, but shadiness is wildly rampant in this industry.

Ur making some money or u would not be doing this.. I trust my dealer if he said it will have warranty then I trust it will he has never lied before to me. But thw owners of AA are pricks and would not allow him to sell to be since Im out of state so much for caring about ur dealers. All about money to them so they have forever lost a customer.

If you're going with an AQ1200D for power and have to stick between those two companies, I'd go with a Fi SSD. I have a MB Quart DSC1500.1D on a 15" Fi SSD and it sounds fantastic.

The people who say DD is the jl of spl are willfully ignorant and jealous. JL holds no records for anything. JL is not known to use the best parts available. JL is known to charge for their logo, while marking up the products outrageously. DD allows custom built drivers. They offer different coil options, cones, caps etc. The base product is right in line with the pricing of the other brands. DD will also entend to ~30hz if you design your enclosure to do so.

You people should not talk about what you do not know. It makes you look very silly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

southpoleman69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
southpoleman69
lancaster,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date