Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 9515g D1 8" CF Cap

Item(s) Description/Condition:

fresh recone with no play time

Price:

$550 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dsc00076j.jpg

dsc00071ub.jpg

dsc00079tp.jpg

If you let me do payment or want to trade for a ****** Pair of rockford fosgate Power components that do 100rms per speaker plus cash on my side id be all over this. There rockfords top component set, get stupid loud and crisp. Bought brand new few months back for $300. lemme know what you think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Id kill for one of these 15's
Depends on which comps set it is..... And for payments I'd have to have all money before I ship the sub.

Some of the softparts have been changed. And the cooling might be a little different. Ive been told that the g model was one of the best.

SE near 52nd and Powell. 400 picked up but I have an offer pending. If he doesn't get it today, I'll let you know.

hey ben you still looking for some comps ,i have some new cdt comps for sale with coaxials for rear fill.and another one of those batteries too

hey ben you still looking for some comps ,i have some new cdt comps for sale with coaxials for rear fill.and another one of those batteries too
Hmm. I don't know. What do you have? I'm pretty stocked on comps right now. Maybe tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigBen

10+ year member
BigBen
Portland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied