DD 9515i w/ Carbon Fiber Dustcap - $400

Item(s) for Sale:

DD 9515i w/ Carbon Fiber Dustcap

Item(s) Description/Condition:

15"

Conservative 1500 watt RMS

6000 watt max

I bought this brand new and need to sell, got my amps stolen so I am going a completely different route. It has been on 2 soundqubed 1200s strapped at 2 ohms. Everything is 10/10. I will trade + cash for multiple 15s or 18s of lesser value.

Price:

$400 + shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Have original box.

Located in Clarksville, Tennessee. 37042.

Item Pictures:

You should also add a pic with your username included. Not only is it in the rules, it will help with your sale, because you don't have any feedback.

GLWS!

Big Scott, definitely not a scam. Fort Campbell ky is literally on the border of ky and Tennessee. Half of fort campbell is in Tennessee but since the headquarters is in ky, the whole thing is called fort campbell Kentucky. I live on base, I used to get my mail sent to my friend in Clarksville Tennessee which is right out side of base. He is out of the army and doesn't live there so I have to use my actual address now. Sorry if there was confusion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.