Status
Not open for further replies.

72Impala
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M4A (1)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, good condition, maybe a few scratches on the mounting feet and stuff, its in good shape and works great.

Selling because I have a broken one also. So I need more power than 1. I will be selling the blown one later or fixing it I dont know.

The one you get will work great and sound amazing. Pictures are of both, you get the working one. If you are a serious possible buyer, I will send you pretty much any pictures you want via text.

Price:

$1236.00 PLUS Shipping/insurance. Item will be shipped and insured VIA fedex or UPS (buyers choice).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Above

Item Pictures:

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i like ! a bit out of my budget - bought wifey a car for x mas and had to put down more than i wanted to to get the apr i was willing to pay.

any intrest in partial trade

ive got a bunch of crapp that no one would want lol. some old school amps pg 4600 / fultron 6 chan / rf a200 / rf a400 and other crap that no one wants like a ddm2a / ddm3a / atomic 5k

or

im realley good with my hands wink wink jk id build you the best box with love for your ____ subs haha shipping would blow tho

i like ! a bit out of my budget - bought wifey a car for x mas and had to put down more than i wanted to to get the apr i was willing to pay.any intrest in partial trade

ive got a bunch of crapp that no one would want lol. some old school amps pg 4600 / fultron 6 chan / rf a200 / rf a400 and other crap that no one wants like a ddm2a / ddm3a / atomic 5k

or

im realley good with my hands wink wink jk id build you the best box with love for your ____ subs haha shipping would blow tho
Man I already built my box for my other subs otherwise that would be great haha. I am originally from Coral Springs BTW.

If I could find 2 more atomic 5K's I would be interested in the one you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

72Impala

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
72Impala
Clarksville, TN
Start date