SOLD Dd Treo

bigpetey
10+ year member

nc/ct
I have for sale a brand new never seen power DD 9515G dual .5 will be shipped in original DD shipping box and packaging. Would like to get 500+ shipping OBO

I also have a 15" Treo CSX dual 1 250+ shipping OBO

my refs are Wkbdkid, Mattz and Mike Troll also have some ebay feedback not much under bigpete3000 I'm on here alot just dont post often also have andytb as a refrence just sold him my earthquake amp

DD

CSX

If you need any more pics or have any questions pm me. or email at bigpetey05@yahoo.com

i dont mean to thread dump but the price on the dd is kinda high so it may scare potential buyers away
Are you ****ing kidding me? Learn to read. That is a brand new 9515G aka the newest version.People are selling used d's, e's, and f's for $350-$400 + shipping.His price is within reason.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Learn to read. That is a brand new 9515G aka the newest version.People are selling used d's, e's, and f's for $350-$400 + shipping.His price is within reason.
thank you i think it is reasonable since to buy this brand new would cost you about 600 bucks and this one is brand new never seen power so your saving alot of money if you buy from me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.