Dd9515?

honstly do itll probably take it , but dont expect anything from them at all, ive had dd for 8-10 yrs and i got **** on..... and all i wanted was coils and a cf comp cone.... cash in hand....lol.... good luck tho....

i was actually going to set the gains to where it will only do 4-4100RMS...and the loudest i play it at 3/4ths the volume is like 5 mins with like 2-5 min breaks (turning it down)

I had 3,000 rms on mine, I wouldnt put any more than that to play on music... even on 3,000 watts the very low notes you have to turn it down so it doesn't bottom out.

I have a 200amp alt and Yellowtop so the charging wasn't a problem.

i was usin a hk but i couldnt keep the volts up so i know i wasnt seeing max 3200RMS but it still played hard on whatever that amp was putting out buti still think it was more then 2200RMS

hmm i guess im going to go ahead and try the two 2200s keep the gains set to where it will put out 3500 RMS then just see what happens if i feel as though it cant handle it then i will try something else...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BreakDaLaw

10+ year member
Cavalier Killer!
BreakDaLaw
Altavista
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date