Deal between davidtemple and i

You can't get overly aggrevated about not having something within 24 hrs though man. Things come up and you can't ALWAYS respond back right then and there. BUT good luck.
thanks for the kind words,can say the same for others .

dude your a ******* troll plain and simple,changed my post to make yourself look cool . what a idiot..... based on my first impression!
and since it's not important, no one cares.

however, many people have stated in this very thread, they think you're a tool. congrats 12'er.

you make no sense... you fucking idiot.
OP if you use paypal there is really no risk. You have 45 days to file a dispute and 20 days after that to file a claim if needed.

"If there's a problem with this transaction, you can attempt to resolve it directly with the seller by reporting it in the Resolution Center within 45 days of the transaction."

There is 0 need to panic if something isn't mailed immediately. If you can't get a hold of the seller that is a different story, but at least give them a week to get something in the mail...

I can understand that people are skeptical sometimes, especially because there has been a few bad deals that have gone down lately.

[quote name='chargdbassbuick']@davidtemple ; i purchased 2 ab xd 8s . sent paypal payment right away. this was yesterday. yet to recieve any tracking number. was sapose to recieve tracking numbert yesterday night[/QUOTE]

I've dealt with Davidtemple on multiple occasions, never had a problem. He is one of the better guys on here to deal with.

Man if you're gonna do something like this at least wait like 3 days...I doubt its even been 24 hours and you're coming out in public saying the guy might have scammed you (and before you jump on me about that, you implied it).

Glad everyone is on the same page here. Probably oughta apologize and close this thread until further notice. I'm willing to bet he sends you the info you're after in the next 24 hours. Last time I dealt with him he sent me the tracking the same day I received the 3rd headunit I had bought from him in a month. Guess what? No big deal. Know why? BECAUSE FUCK YOU!

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

If you ask me the only way to make up for this shit is buy a bunch of my stuff I've got for sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chargdbassbuick

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chargdbassbuick
Lone Star State
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies