Dealer?

• Thread starter <NotSure>
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
&

<NotSure>

I'm debating or whether or not it is worth buying from an unauthorized dealer to save money. I talked to some local car audio stores and they condemned the internet for car audio. Told me how most of the products are refurbished/blackmarket/etc...

I'm wanting to buy Pioneer's P9300 HU. Pioneer will redeem their waranty with any dealer, authorized or not. But, I don't want to buy a piece of **** HU and have it break the day after the waranty runs out. Plus, I want to know I have a straight from the factory piece of equipment, not one that's been in some jackass's car and been torn up, but still looks pretty on the outside.

So, thoughts on unauthorized internet dealers?

Here is a link to the site/product. It's through ETRONICS.

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=piodehp9300

Site looks good enough, but, still don't wanna get burned.

I have bought just about everything that I have in my car from the internet, and I can say you can get scammed but you can get scammed at a store too. I think if you know what you want and you don't need help, the internet is the best way to go. The only thing that is bad is when something does break you have to mail it out, there is no person to go see. So, you do take a chance there, but out of all my experiences of buying things on the net I have had one problem and I bought that item from ebay and it was resolved in a month. Which is bad, but the guy was a jerk. So if you can get it cheaper online I say go for it. I got my premier online (pioneer) and I have had it for almost a year now and not one problem. Pioneer makes some of the best HU in my opinion and they are hard to break. I think you will be find.

go to price grabber .com and get here **** from ther be cause they sell all of there stuff at factory price cheap and give a warrantty to or sears moere expensive but u can get and extened warrenty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
JDoggHSTX
20240519_201344.jpg

audiobaun

May 19, 2024