Deep sq 10" subs

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
So I am looking for 2 10" SQ subs. These are going to installed in the trunk of my 1969 Camaro in a fiberglass box recessed into the left and right cavities of my wheel wells. The Air space available to play with ranges from .8-1.75 ft^2 per side. I could push it further into the center of the trunk but I am wanting to save that space. I Plan to have these subs be ran off of around 1000-1500 RMS. I am open to options / ideas / used or new items *used items must have no visible blemishes after mounting*. I am looking for something that can play deep and loud but keep every bit of SQ possible. I do take my Camaro to car shows so I am planning on having something I can show off. Thank ya'll in advance! If you have a pair of decent 10's and are lookin for a trade I do have a RF 600-5 *5 channel*, and 3 alpine type r 10's *pristine*

I have a single morel Ultimo sc 10 if that interest u
Interesting offer I like that they are 600 rms and I am appeased by the carbon fiber cone. Whats your price and would u happen to have pics?

All pm's replied. Any other offers or suggestions for 2 10" SQ woofers in a sealed fiberglass box w/ around .8-2 ft^3 running off of 1000-1500 rms, in the trunk of a 1969 Camaro?

I don't have exactly what your looking for but..... I have a 4" coil 50+ pound Concept motor that shifted. Motor is new but has been in my dungeon for a while now. zueslicious happens to be a genius with these motors and can build you just about anything. PM if interested

And cerwinvegafan is the coolest member lol

I don't have exactly what your looking for but..... I have a 4" coil 50+ pound Concept motor that shifted. Motor is new but has been in my dungeon for a while now. zueslicious happens to be a genius with these motors and can build you just about anything. PM if interested
And cerwinvegafan is the coolest member lol
it seems like an interesting concept, sadly I don't have any sort of experience with custom speakers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

IDmax 10" is always an option. ID recommends .75ft^3 sealed They are 9.65" deep so I'm not sure if mounting depth would be an issue. They are pretty efficient so 500-600rms would be pretty solid and you have room to send them more power in the future if you would like. Rated for 200-1000rms BTW

IDMAX Subwoofers -

EDIT:

IDQ10" would even work. ID recommends 1.1ft^3 sealed, they are 9.57" deep, rated for 50-750rms

http://imagedynamicsusa.net/index.php/12-products/22-idq-subwoofers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.