Denon and Brax SQ goodies

oddiofile
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Toronto
I am located in Toronto Canada.

I have a few pieces that I have in storage that I would like to sell.

I have a brand new Denon/Rockford RFX 8240. I installed it for 5 minutes to verify that it works. It has been in the box for over 10 years. This is a rare piece.

I am asking 450$ for the HU.

I also have a Denon DCT-A1 and DSV1 power meter set that I would like to sell as a pair. They are both fully functional. I am asking 800$ for the pair.

I have a Brax X1000 and Brax X2000 also for sale. Both of them are functional. The X2000 cuts out on one channel at low volume. I think that it is a driver that needs to be replaced. I sent it to Germany 3 years ago for new caps. Brax amps carry a lifetime warranty so you can send it to Germany to replace the driver. It wont be an issue if you listen to the volume on anything other than a low setting or bridge the amp. The X2000 is also missing the bottom plate. Both amps are about 7/10 on the heatsinks. I am in between having them stripped and re-anodized but Im going to see what i can get for them in present state.

I think 1000$ for the both of them is fair but I will entertain offers.

I also have 3 subwoofers but I dont think they are worth anyones time to ship. THey are the old TC sounds/eclipse titaniums with the fat surrounds. I have one 12" like new only used for a few hours and a pair of 10"s that are used. I prefer to keep these as local sale only. No pics of these as they are buried in my closet. I can take pics if there is any real interest in shipping them.

I know these are better put on DIYMA but I honestly dont have the post count to list them and I am in no rush to sell. It would be nice to move them to a nice home.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can be contacted at jontheaudiophile@gmail.com if anyone is interested in my gear.

Im sorry, I have no use for anything. I have a system in my Type R. This is all the stuff ive collected. Its time for it to go. Hopefully I can get a few grand out of it and put that into my savings for a downpayment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man, that Denon is dead smexy. Assuming this is around next summer (which, at that price, I doubt it will be), you may be hearing from me. Having the meter with it is a major plus. Is it the US model?

So buy them! Paypal is same as my email listed. Add 40 for shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oddiofile

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
oddiofile
Toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date