5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

Lenovo desktop - M58

dual 19" monitors brand new

dvi to digital adapter for running both monitors

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Computer in good shape, has a wifi card put in but I had to take the metal plate off it as the desktop has sort of half height card slots

8gb ddr3 10600 ram

500gb hard drive

dual 3.0ghz processors - e8400 series Intel

Price:

would prefer to trade for some subs or would love a battery/batteries (batcap 4000????)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is on me, Fedex is my go to carrier

Item Pictures:

one small scuff on the front, glue seen has been removed... daughter put a sticker on it...

101_3659_zps56a62b99.jpg

101_3695_zpsbfc4bec7.jpg

101_3697_zpsb09f7bda.jpg

101_3698_zpsdc25ec17.jpg

ran all recent updates

101_3700_zps5c240967.jpg

I also have dual 22" monitors as well that are brand new, and could possibly raid my personal computer for up to 16gb RAM in the one I am offering here. These would add some 'value' to my end of whatever deal.

SA 10's, Batcap 4000's, big batts, saz3000d, those are what i'm mainly interested in as far as trades but offer up.

Cash price? Also, would you be willing to negotiate price if I only need 4GB of ram? I need a torrent server that's more efficient then my AMD 64 Athlon X2. It struggles running Lubuntu w/ PIA VPN and uTorrent.

EDIT: Also, what are the new 22" monitors?

There is 2x4gb sticks of ram in it, so I can either keep that or swap them out for my kids 2x2gb sticks in our Compaq box. As far as cash, unsure what something of this would sell for either alone or with the monitors, etc. Shoot me a pm.

If you need something even less, I was handed down from my in-laws an older nice looking white Dell that I was going to wipe and put 4x1gb ddr2 sticks in it (currently has 2x1gb). It has a 19" wide screen lcd as well iirc.

Cash price? Also, would you be willing to negotiate price if I only need 4GB of ram? I need a torrent server that's more efficient then my AMD 64 Athlon X2. It struggles running Lubuntu w/ PIA VPN and uTorrent.

EDIT: Also, what are the new 22" monitors?
these dont struggle.... at all.... i stay on kat................. lol

these dont struggle.... at all.... i stay on kat................. lol
Yea, the old Athlon X2 is a real weak CPU by todays standards. Thus is struggles a lot. Any OS I go on it would struggle. Plus I'm using my VPN client's alpha stage Linux client, so that may be causing more CPU usage than it should.

I missed the part about the monitors

I unboxed one so I could use it and the accompanying styro to basically ensure zero % chance of an amp getting damaged in shipping, I love the packing material they come with. So I have one new not in box but in white fabric bag, and one bnib. I believe you can see the two 19's (one unboxed as well due to shipping diff amp, and one fully boxed) under the open 22.

Oh snap, I also have a good condition 24" monitor as well, it's been used and I have to verify everything but yeah... one of them too.

101_3657_zps83202a0e.jpg

You can see the white Dell just a bit in this picture as well, among others that I have collected in various trades and acquisitions.

101_3656_zpsfb736ee8.jpg

Yea, the old Athlon X2 is a real weak CPU by todays standards. Thus is struggles a lot. Any OS I go on it would struggle. Plus I'm using my VPN client's alpha stage Linux client, so that may be causing more CPU usage than it should.
yup bro i seed box and everything... these computers are super fast... i got 16gb of ddr3 in mine though just incase i ever wanna run as server.......

yup bro i seed box and everything... these computers are super fast... i got 16gb of ddr3 in mine though just incase i ever wanna run as server.......
shoot me an offer if you want this one, i just missed out on getting that SS XXX15 due to a $ shortage for shipping on my end at the time. haste makes waste. what do you have for audiozzz? would prefer a trade than cash at the moment.

Wouldn't call it super fast, but more than enough to use it sufficiently as a torrent server and a multimedia use machine. Also, seedbox isn't client side, so there's little to no impact on the system. That's why they're so nice.

Wouldn't call it super fast, but more than enough to use it sufficiently as a torrent server and a multimedia use machine. Also, seedbox isn't client side, so there's little to no impact on the system. That's why they're so nice.
yup, im also 54mb dl speed too though.. lol may be its just super fast compared to my last laptop ! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CRXBMPN

5,000+ posts
Moe Bass
CRXBMPN
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies