Diamond Audio

Their amps are pretty nice, but they are expensive, and not in the you get what you pay for way. Never used their speakers but look well made too.

I used a D5 2 channel for years and loved it. I used to have 2 10s in 2010ish but can’t remember the model, but I think the D3’s (black aluminum cone with the logo). They slammed and sounded great.

Last edited:
I have 2 d6 12's in my home theater system.one of them i had in a car for awhile bout 10 years or so ago.i punished the hell out of it and its still kickin and sounding great.got that sucker so hot back then,it faded the logo almost all the way off on the dust cap.
1107231838_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Diamond made some good gear over the years. Most of their speakers and subs were pretty good. Their aluminum dome tweeters tended to sound very bright, so keep that in mind.

I had some of theyre subs and components in the past in the late 90s. They were nothing special and were expensive. I had better luck with Bostons for the $

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...