Did a flip-flop trunk last night. (pic)

I think they actually look ok. Like on some cars they look off but the ones I have seen in person looked nice, what do you have to lose? Maybe you will gain a couple ounces or something from the hinges but thats it. I love it how everybody jumps on people that drive asian imports.

Alex

I think they actually look ok. Like on some cars they look off but the ones I have seen in person looked nice, what do you have to lose? Maybe you will gain a couple ounces or something from the hinges but thats it. I love it how everybody jumps on people that drive asian imports.
Alex
Dodge neon?

Alex

So dodge moved out of the US?

Nice, how many post *****s does it take to try an prove a point about nothing? And no I wasnt referring to neons, Im smart enough to know they are made in the good ol' US of A. Lol but now that you mention it, Id have to say the neons and cavaliers have been grouped with asian imports most commonly "riced out" ones and when you attack one you attack them all, guilty by association ehhh?

Alex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.