Did I get 2 subs for the price of 1?

kauai808
10+ year member

kauai
Ok, so I ordered a DD 2512 about a month and a half ago. It never came or atleast I thought it wouldn't come. So I made a dispute and he said he will send me another one. Cool. Then I get the first one in the mail and was stoked last week. Then today ups arrives at my house with the second one. I wanna keep it soooo bad but I am an honest guy and emailed him that I got 2. I'm gonna see if he will sell it or wants me to send it back. If he wants me to send it back what should I do about shipping? Have him pay for it yeah? Maybe he will just wanna leave it with me for cheap.

Ok, so I ordered a DD 2512 about a month and a half ago. It never came or atleast I thought it wouldn't come. So I made a dispute and he said he will send me another one. Cool. Then I get the first one in the mail and was stoked last week. Then today ups arrives at my house with the second one. I wanna keep it soooo bad but I am an honest guy and emailed him that I got 2. I'm gonna see if he will sell it or wants me to send it back. If he wants me to send it back what should I do about shipping? Have him pay for it yeah? Maybe he will just wanna leave it with me for cheap.
Eh, he's more or less compelled to sell it to you.

Because God knows what you did to it, at least in his eyes. For him to want it back, he'd have to pay for shipping + a recone just incase... not to mention he can't sell it as Brand New anymore. :\

But maybe DD has some sort of refurbed or reconditioned equipment sale.

well I don't really need 2 subs. I would buy it if he wants to sell it cheap. Then I gotta get a way bigger amp the my cadence.

I waited 7 weeks to file the dispute. He wouldn't return my emails too.

2subs.jpg

Here they are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.