didnt get a box like i was promised

You guys do realize that the contest was in July and August right?OP contacted us in November about his free box.

4 months after the contest was over!!! 3.5 months after his code expired.

We gave him a code for a free box even though his expired and even though we already sent his out to someone else.

That code was set to expire in 10 days.

He still did not use it..

ANT
Except the code you gave him expired 2 days after he got it.

Hrre is the deal

That email was not the first we sent.

That was a reply, HE SENT TO US 4 MONTHS AFTER OUR INITIAL CONTACT!

We let each of the contestants know that there was a coupon code in the first email we sent with the code.

He waited almost 4 months before replying, which is the email you see above.

We did him a favor by offering him another code even though his expired.

That code was set for 10 days.

If it was set for 2 or 10 is kind of irrelevant at this point since he didn't try to use it until nearly 2 weeks later.

Once the promo was done we stopped checking the contest email address. Simple as that

I am still willing to make good and send him out a box. He just has to ask.

ANT

hahaha after i posted this i really havent been on here. full of lulz mostly on mr ants behalf. if hes still willing to make good. then i am too. im a man of my word.
heres one of my reviews for a companies product

Adjustable Voltage Regulator Install/Review - Chevrolet Impala SS Forum : Chevy Impala SS Forums

heres the post to a different site about the product

So theres this new deadener.... - Chevrolet Impala SS Forum : Chevy Impala SS Forums

......................and now we wait
you **** at being a person. time is irrelevant to you. you are a fail.

you ****. i just said i wasnt on here. an i dont get notifications to my email when someone replies to my post. but if you wanna b a **** then feel free to pm me your address i have some family that lives where you do an im sure all the people on here would like to see me kick your *** on camera.

you ****. i just said i wasnt on here. an i dont get notifications to my email when someone replies to my post. but if you wanna b a **** then feel free to pm me your address i have some family that lives where you do an im sure all the people on here would like to see me kick your *** on camera.
BRTky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so mad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bad4health

10+ year member
Hymen Removal Specalist
Bad4health
charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date