SOLD Digital Design 9515 subs FOR SALE

xmax-1
10+ year member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm wanting to sell my DD subs. They are fresh recones straight for Digital Designs. I had the carbon fiber dust caps installed also. They're DVC 1.5 ohm coils.

Those of you into car audio I'm sure know of the reputation that DD has to offer. Great customer service and product. I sent the subs in and had them back within 2 weeks. That's darn good for hand built subs.

The subs have 2 shows on them. Back when I had the US AMPS 2000X on them they pulled a 150dB on the termlab at a dB drag show ( 3 second burst), and then one show since the MASSIVE amp has been installed (did 156.9dB) at a local show.

Subs will arrive in ORIGINAL DD crates and shipping weight is 58lbs per sub.

Price is $400.00 per sub shipped in the continental USA. Price is firm , so no lowballing please.

I have a pair of them (2). Not sure what motor they are. I want to say E series, but not positive. I have some pics somewhere. When I find them I'll post them up.

If you need refs, just to to realcaraudio.com and ask about me. Or on termpro and ask JBM (Johm Mulcahy)

Yes...I don't get much of a chance on the puter anymore. My girls (ages 11 months and 4 yrs old) are taking care of that. Between them and work I stay very busy. Also just purchased a home back in Janurary, so that's taking alot of my time.

The subwoofers are currently being re-coned by DD, so I do not have them in my hands at this time. I should have them back in about 2 weeks. The recones are costing me a little over $400.00 for both subs.

The link for realcaraudio isn't working because the domain time has expired. We're currently working on that.

The motors on the subs are in fact tripple stacked magnets. They weigh in at 51lbs each. Shipping from Savannah Ga to Digital Designs cost me $41.00 per sub. The model #'s on the deacl says DD9515K-1.5/1.5DVC and they do have the standard carbon fiber dustcaps (bubble style).

so are you going with the RE MT 18s?
No. If I go with RE it will be the XXX line. The MT series is great for SPL, but the coils have no cooling capabilities (no vent for pole or coils) which makes it really bad for bass race or daily useage.

I believe MASSIVE may have a new 18" model out, and since I'm a massive dealer I'm looking into it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.