SOLD digital designs 6x9s ddcx6x9

Participant count
  • Participant list

fatboyracing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Owensboro KY
price drop $80 shippedI have a set of digital designs 6x9s the tweaters can mount on the speaker or seprate I had the tweats in the front door Loved the sound these speakers make I mean love I have used them for about 3 months but they are 6 months old just did not install them yet

I want $80 shipped

100_0459.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0460.jpg

100_0462.jpg

The new CX series of coaxials are improved over their predecessors in many ways. The cones and dust caps are now lighter and stronger by way of injection molding and incorporates 101 trace minerals that prolong healthy life (not tested or proven by the FDA). These minerals help to support healthy bones and light amounts of fish oil help fight osteoporosis.

They use a much larger diameter motor for increased output on the same input power and higher overall power handling. Every model utilizes an aluminum voice coil former for higher long-term power handling. The suspension is slightly stiffer to handle the extra motor force.

The tweeter utilizes a larger neodymium magnet than before, improved rear chamber venting and braided tinsel leads as well as an upgraded film capacitor. The new CX coaxials are really component sets with an integrated, swivel, high-end tweeter.

The CX line now brings separate component sound quality to the harder-to-fit applications.

Subwoofer Grade Coil Wire

Vented Back 28mm Tweeters

Powerful Large Diameter Motors

Injection Molded Mineral Filled Cones

Aluminum Coil Formers

SPECIFICATIONS

Series CX

Nominal Impedance 4.0 Ohm

DC Resistance 3.1 Ohm

Model CX6x9

Woofer Diameter 6"x9"

Voice Coil Diameter 1.5"

Magnet Weight 16 oz

RMS/Music/Peak

80/120/240

Frequency Range 40 Hz - 22 kHz

Sensitivity 92 dB

Shipping Weight 10 lbs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.