Digital Designs Honda Ridgeline

corona_jeff
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well after seeing all the same sealed under the rear seat boxes for the ridgeline, I decide to do something for my wifes as well as get her in the lanes. Lookings like it will be street stock B and 139.9 Bass race.

Equipment.

Alpine W505

1 DD M2a

4 DD 1508's

SANY1775.jpg

SANY1776.jpg

SANY1744.jpg

SANY1766.jpg

SANY1774.jpg

SANY1749.jpg

103_0135.jpg

That looks awesome man. And the soundz??
well, im the partner in crime on this one again, and off of only a jl 500/1 @ 2 ohms before impedance rise, the score wasnt bad at all. ill keep the legal score to myself, but in the front port it did a 55.1 @ 56 hz off of only that little power.

I would have covered the back (or front) of the box with something, the paint looks like doodoo with the nice plexi finish and such.
And where is the amp??
Yea I know. Its not finished. It will be trimmed out and wrapped. What you call paint is actually bedliner spray over a resined box. What some may call overkill is something to hide the color of the wood and to weather proof it incase it gets wet somehow. All the amps will be inside under the fold up rear seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.