SOLD Dirt cheap audio gear + some quality! RF, Crossfire, LA, more

mgbcs
10+ year member

BASSAHOLIC
Alright, here's the deal. I am in college and need to try to get a little cash for next semester's bills. On top of that, I've gotten screwed by two different members here recently. I am currently at school at the University of Nebraska. All this stuff is at home in Minneapolis. I will be going home on the 25th of November for Thanksgiving, and I will be shipping then. I just want to get this posted to gauge interest. I will not take anyone's money until closer to the date if you are interested in anything. As for pics, I obviously don't have them yet. If you want to make a deal pending quality pics, I would be happy to do so. I am motivated to sell this stuff! Make me a reasonable offer and it's likely yours! I am even offering some of these things for free if someone is desperate. Refs are in my sig, and here we go:

:cool:Rockford Fosgate t4004 4-channel - I just bought this with the intent to pass on a deal. I got it for $110 and am willing to sell for the same $110 plus shipping and PP fees. I didn't think the economy thru when I did this...just trying to be a good guy lol

:cool:Crossfire CFA402 2-channel - I don't know a ton about this amp, but it's a old school beast from everything I've been told; greatly underrated. It is in great condition and in all honesty, extremely attractive. It's white in color, which you don't see very often. I would like to get $100 + shipping.

:cool:Lightning Audio Strike S2.500.4 4-channel amp - this is a relative unknown to me. First of all, it is a very heavy amp. It also has a 4x25 fuse rating, so I think this is a pretty powerful amp. I bought it a couple years back without knowing it needed a power plug. Where the power, ground, and REM are, there are three prongs. Apparently it is missing the plug that went there. It can be purchased thru RF (I checked), but I didn't do it. It was sold to me in working condition, but I have not tested it. It is a staggered power supply: (2x40 @ 4-ohm front), (2x100 @ 4-ohm rear), (400x1 @ 4-ohm rear). I do not claim to know how this amp works, but it appears solid to me. I would like to get $40 plus shipping.

:cool:Poweramper 1 farad capacitor - cheap, possibly even junk. It is not digital. I would be happy to get $5 plus shipping, but if you really want it, it's yours for the packing materials and shipping costs.

:cool:Pioneer ts-164P 6.5" coaxials - again, more cheap stuff. Paper cone, dirt cheap pioneers. $5 plus shipping, maybe packing materials plus shipping if anyone is desperate.

:cool:Ford stock 6x8 speakers - name says it all. They are off a 2000 Sable, but that makes no difference. $5 plus shipping, same as above two - free plus shipping and materials if necessary.

:cool:Verge 6x8 speakers - more cheap speakers, would work for rear fill if needed. Nothing special, $5 plus shipping, yours if you really want them for materials and shipping

:cool:Q-Logic Bandpass - It is one of those Best Buy bandpass boxes they sell for $200. If you're local and want it, $10-20 and it's yours. I won't ship...too much hassle and it's not in great shape anyways.

Thanks for looking guys! Lets sell some stuff!

seems to be tuff times selling things, probably due to economy and xmas around the corner. some nice equipment though. wouldnt mind having the vr402.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.