DJAllDay502 is a scammer becarefull ppl.....

groundtek
10+ year member

omh
i sent money to this lowlife to buy his ddz1a amp few months ago and he didnt send anything he even stopped replying to my emails and even stopped being in here as often as he used to be please guys be careful about this individual he goes by the name of JOSEPH SMITH from ky, please if you know about this guy let me know im going to turn him in to the authorities ,, ppl beware !!!!!!tnx

he lives in fairdale ky i dont have any screenshots from the post due to no post . i posted in the wanted section for a ddz1a amp and he replyed to my add and thats how the nightmare begun.

How did you pay?

Do you have any PMs, e-mails, text, screens shots, etc. of you and him agreeing to the transaction?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i sent him half of the money in money order i got copies of it like i said just need a lil more info about this guy so authorities can locate him better

unless i missed something.. If you sent him money order(s), wouldn't you have his address?

That would be more than enough proof right there...

oh and i looked, there are 2 joseph smiths in fairdale and like 8 in louisville. And that's only the ones that are listed.... Who knows if this person is unlisted or not.

unless i missed something.. If you sent him money order(s), wouldn't you have his address?
That would be more than enough proof right there...
This is what I was just thinking....

Also, only the "named" can cash a money order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

groundtek

10+ year member
groundtek
omh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views