Do I have to use I-BAR accessory for XS battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Carnivorous18
10+ year member

T3h G33k
So im looking to get a D5100R from XS power and they have all these I-BAR accessories available. The best ones seem like the 553 and the 555. Id need both a battery post and a screw so I can add on stuff like amp wiring. My question is if I just got the 555 for cheaper, couldnt I go out to Home Depot and buy the screw that fits in one of those holes instead of spending double for those other screws the 553 comes with? Most wire terminals use 3/8" size right? Im confused as to what will fit on the battery as far as a terminal adapter (I-BAR) and then from there im also confused what I can fit onto there(battery posts, screws?). Thanks in advance for any help:cool:

i dont understand. do you want the post adapters? cuz you have to buy those. the batts just come with the bolts and washers so u can add rings onto them

Yea i want post adapters for it also so I can connect the stock battery terminal cables that went on the old battery. But oh they come with the bolts and washers already? So I dont have to worry about buying extra bolts and washers say from home depot (the bolts are 3/8" right)? And which i bar system would work on a D5100R?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.