Do they make body kits for a 2001 Ford Ranger EXT Cab

man dont get a body kit for it , id just drop it and put 18s on it, i would say lift it and put some offset rims on it with A/Ts, but i already know u dont wanna do that

man dont get a body kit for it , id just drop it and put 18s on it, i would say lift it and put some offset rims on it with A/Ts, but i already know u dont wanna do that

Its not that i dont want to do it....im afraid that if I do i will end up taking it out in the woods hunting and tear the piss out of it.

And I dont want to kill my gas mileage

i would do minimal cosmetic work b4 engine work. You had your mind set in the direction of goin quick anyway. Everyone here, including urself, knows that if you make it into a sick lookin street truck before tuning the thing, you will inevitably pull up to a light one night and get your ass handed to you. That's no good.

IMO, stick with your plan of doing some tuning. However, a good cosmetic enhancement that will be functional is a cowl induction hood, to allow for a supercharger!

I couldn't get andy's auosport to load! ****it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.