SOLD DOHCrazy's get a new car sale! Pioneer + eD!

DOHCrazy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
(2) Eu-700’s

Got these for Christmas, never used them. One was opened to look at; the other is still sealed from eD. Original Packaging.

$80 Shipped from 75056.

(1) Dual 4 16Ov.2

Excellent condition. Was powered by a nine.1 at roughly 600 watts. Never abused or pushed to any limits. Great cosmetic and working condition. About 2.5 years left on the warranty. Original Packaging.

$170 shipped each.

Pioneer Premier 860mp

Great head unit. You can get more specs at http://www.pioneerelectronics.com. 6 volt preouts, OEL display, 13 band EQ, Time Alignment, 3 way or normal mode, motorized face. I will include the AUX input piece that is pictured. Has remote and unit. No Box, manual, or mic.

$300 shipped.

Nine.1

Great amp. About 1.5 years left on the warranty. No scratches or flaws. Original Packaging.

$250 shipped. SOLD

eDi 6500’s

Slight scratches on the sticker on the magnet. Nothing major and no gouges in the magnet. One tweeter mount has a flaw, which is shown in the pictures. Does not affect mounting. Original Packaging. Roughly 2 years on the warranty.

$200 shipped.

The kicks they are pictured in were made for a 95 Tahoe. They are primed and ready for finishing. Sound great, but since I’m selling my Tahoe I don’t need them.

$100 shipped for the pair of kicks.

A bit of Feedback: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=24301

My phone number will be given to any potential buyer who wants to talk in person. Trying to keep any deal safe for both of us. Ill accept PayPal.

I can be contacted 24/7 on AIM at DOHCrazy. Email is dohcrazy at gmail.com

mini-IMG_0722.JPG

mini-IMG_0723.JPG

mini-IMG_0724.JPG

mini-IMG_0725.JPG

mini-IMG_0726.JPG

mini-IMG_0727.JPG

mini-IMG_0733.JPG

mini-IMG_0734.JPG

mini-IMG_0735.JPG

Dibs on the Nine.4

I am close to Dallas and can pic up

PM what you want for it..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For some reason Im not getting emails about replys to this thread.

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

I PMed about the EU-700's.

Mike, we talked already.

Expy, sorry, the nine.4 was sold before you called dibs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.