Dollar Dayz Are Here For a Limited Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't temp me....I fry up some MEAN alligator......lol
Ship it to me for free for validation of said claim. I loves me some alligator. Also a fan of rattlesnake & rabbit sausage.

I want 32 1" kerf ports, a RF logo and 72 dragon logos.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I want 32 1" kerf ports, a RF logo and 72 dragon logos.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
someone has JOKES....LMAO.....I guess you're here all week huh?..........ROFLMAO

sigh, this deal has me considering geting a box built for a car i dont even have yet. 2 cubes ported @ 30hz subs up ports side. dual kerfed ports, charcoal carpet top, bottom, and back with black sides, recessed subs, metalic green paint on the kerf and front. and a volkswagen logo on the front for 2 SPLaudio 8's.

got this bish all planned out in my head. lol

Matt

I'll be the first to testify that those bolt-throughs are pretty awesome. Had Brian set these upon my enclosure in case I wanted to have each vc wired to a different channel. Ended up with these giant honkin brass bolts that I know will last as long as Brian's bafflingly-braced boxes will. Buy with confidence y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants