SOLD Done with Car Audio Sale * Sundown,Kicker,Alpine,ID,Seas,Kinetik,PG,GP 3000pro***

nukeitall
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SC
PICS UP!!! also more pics in the 4th post. They only allow 10 in a single post.

Get deals while u can!!!

Its late and i Gotta go to bed but i just picked up a new car, Something small and fast so im not weighting it down with car audio, The cars in the shop right now being fixed so I need monies to get it upgraded while it in. U know how upgrading goes:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Now onto the list.

any one who has dealt with me can tell u that Im legit, I live in charleston SC so any locals can come grab what I have here for local pickup (some stuff is at house in florida as i couldnt bring it all back here, But family in house works for fedex and items will be shipped next day Garunteed.)

I need this stuff gone yesterday.

Onto whats for sale.

alpine 9887 good condition, normal use on faceplate. 8.5/10 (bought from alxmlr789)

Oh and i just remembered that I have A ipod and a AI net cable that will come with it.

220 shipped

sundown sax 100.4 Great condition 9.5/10 only cuz it used bought from nanaplaken or something on here, his names in my refs haha)

220 Shipped!

Sold

2 kinetik 2400's modded with 16v posts (bought from pioneerpimp)

prefer local at 350 obo for both. might ship for 400 shipped(both)

Pending Locally

seas neo aluminum tweeters (pair) Still in madisound box unopened, great tweets with great off axis response.

Sold

Id oem mids (pair) was gonna go active but never got to, The baskets got slightly bent in shipping, nothing major, should be able to straighten out, But comes are perfect, (beefy mids BTW)

well say 45 Shipped on these

45 shipped

Kicker hyperflex 1/0 Have about 50 feet or so maybe more, need to measure

But one rish is roughly 18 ft, ones 20 ft, then theres a few 5 footers and such.

honestly i know that i have alot more wire than i listed but i dont have a tape measure with me.

Ill say 50 shipped for the 2 runs listed and ill get measurements and list other runs tomorrow.

Sold!

Now onto what at my florida house

But like i said I can have these items out the next day as my fam works for fedex.

15" nightshade Custom built with 5 spiders instead of the stock 3 and Cooling option added along with longer VC.

This sub was never used and jacob can confirm that I have this sub ( bought from one of the Team sundown members) and sent immediatley to jacob for recone. As a matter of a fact i had him send it to my house down there as i was going to visit but wasnt able to bring it back)

280 shipped!!!!!!!!!!

Sold!

Crunch 3000 gp pro We all know what this thing does, no reason to explain, perfect condition. U wont get power this cheap anywhere else. 10/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanically

325 shipped!!!!!

Edit:

Items added

Blown RE MT , Still has top assembly on it, but it making a weird noise so ill sell it as a motor and basket, Lets say 175 shipped on that.

Pending

PG rsd's 5.0 inch, These I bought a while ago off the forum and didnt reas so thought they were 6.5's (hahah Im retarted) needless to say they were never used.

Ill say 50 shipped on these

I need this stuff gone yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone local is welcome to come check me out at the naval weapons station base in charleston SC.

dont have exact measure ments of kicker mires but u get and idea, One about 20, one abot 18, one about 7-8 and one about 6, also a little guy at 1 (all in ft.) and they have ring terminals at ends.

The other wire is knu koncetz KLM and theres 3 4ft runs, and a 7 ft run. est.

also i just remembered that i have a jl audio e1800d for sale in florida. LMK if anyone is interested in that, It does 1000 @ 2 ohms 14.4v, 800 @ 2 ohms 12.5v

Looking for 150 shipped on that. Condition is 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mech.

Enjoy

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0020.jpg

DSCI0021.jpg

Like i said those are delivery confirmation numbers. thats what the clerk gave me when i originally asked for confirmaation numbers. I didnt even look at the reciept until I got home either, and it was too late.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif It will be where soon.

Thanks for the update Nuke. Ill let you know as soon as the item's show up, As well as update your feedback thread(s).

I have no problem's waiting a few days for the item to be shipped, But when there's no communication from your end after the payment, Then what look's like excuse after excuse, Well, I hope you understand the way i felt like i did. Look's like ill be proved wrong.

Thanks again.

Trust me i have no hard feeling towards anything u guys thought. After all I probaly would have thought/acted the same. Like i said im not out to screw anyone as it has happened to me and it blows! Either way Just let me know when u get the products guys.

Also I think its funny how all of this stuff is straightened out on my part now and I still havent recieved My money order from allout13 for the Nightshade. This is why i never like to ship product first. He says he sent it on the 14th But i still havent recieved it and hes only 1 state away. He showed me a scan of the reciept and MO but they had no writing on them made out to me, so for all i know he could have scanned it to cover his ass and just recashed it. Not trying to jump to any conclusions but i think i have been pretty patient. I only messaged him once about it in the past 11 days.

Either way Enjoy the equip guys, I never even used most of it.

Trust me i have no hard feeling towards anything u guys thought. After all I probaly would have thought/acted the same. Like i said im not out to screw anyone as it has happened to me and it blows! Either way Just let me know when u get the products guys.
Also I think its funny how all of this stuff is straightened out on my part now and I still havent recieved My money order from allout13 for the Nightshade. This is why i never like to ship product first. He says he sent it on the 14th But i still havent recieved it and hes only 1 state away. He showed me a scan of the reciept and MO but they had no writing on them made out to me, so for all i know he could have scanned it to cover his ass and just recashed it. Not trying to jump to any conclusions but i think i have been pretty patient. I only messaged him once about it in the past 11 days.

Either way Enjoy the equip guys, I never even used most of it.
I havent filled out that half because it doesnt need to be filled out. it is only for personal records. if you dont get it soon Ill have to fill out some paperwork to get refunded for the money order granted it has not already been cashed. I do not know why you have not recieved it yet, but I am beginning to think that it has something to do with the weird address

Nuke, my paypal claim cleared today and it nabbed a little over 27 bucks back from your paypal account. When the tweets get here I will cancel the claim and get whatever dough it nabbed back to you. Just letting you know so you're not surprised when you see it.

yeah acubsfan I saw that and thats fine, but that money has been taxed over and over now its not going to be near the price i sold the tweeters for anymore, and i sold em for dirt!!!

Allout13 - I have no idea whats going on with it either, I never recieved it at all. Im going to take that number on it and give em a call today and see whats going on. Please do what u can on ur side because after i check it myself, im going straight to the legal department to have them deal with it.

Guess what showed up today.. ..... in a really shitty package. Pics coming later once I find my camera cord.

I specifically asked that he double box the amplifier to prevent damage over the phone - he agreed, no problem, just busy b/c of the navy blablabla. It showed up in a single box with some of those inflated plastic bag packing things. It knocked in to the side of the box, poking through the box in some places. One of the RCA jacks is a little loose from digging in to the side of the box, and there are scratches on what I was told was a "perfect" visual condition amplifier - here his the email describing it's condition:

Its in perfect working order, and perfect cosmetic. I just need quick money to fix my car.
Maybe we have different versions of the word "perfect" but Webster describes it as "being entirely without fault or defect". I'm willing to forgive a few scratches, but I'm more concerned that the amp is in good working order

I haven't tested it yet, going to take it to a trusted audio shop tomorrow to get it checked out. This whole situation is ********. I'm requesting that Darryl cover any damages to the amplifier.

checker if there is any problems witht he amp we can talk about compensation, that would only be fair. Just let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.