SOLD Done with Car Audio Sale * Sundown,Kicker,Alpine,ID,Seas,Kinetik,PG,GP 3000pro***

nukeitall
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SC
PICS UP!!! also more pics in the 4th post. They only allow 10 in a single post.

Get deals while u can!!!

Its late and i Gotta go to bed but i just picked up a new car, Something small and fast so im not weighting it down with car audio, The cars in the shop right now being fixed so I need monies to get it upgraded while it in. U know how upgrading goes:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Now onto the list.

any one who has dealt with me can tell u that Im legit, I live in charleston SC so any locals can come grab what I have here for local pickup (some stuff is at house in florida as i couldnt bring it all back here, But family in house works for fedex and items will be shipped next day Garunteed.)

I need this stuff gone yesterday.

Onto whats for sale.

alpine 9887 good condition, normal use on faceplate. 8.5/10 (bought from alxmlr789)

Oh and i just remembered that I have A ipod and a AI net cable that will come with it.

220 shipped

sundown sax 100.4 Great condition 9.5/10 only cuz it used bought from nanaplaken or something on here, his names in my refs haha)

220 Shipped!

Sold

2 kinetik 2400's modded with 16v posts (bought from pioneerpimp)

prefer local at 350 obo for both. might ship for 400 shipped(both)

Pending Locally

seas neo aluminum tweeters (pair) Still in madisound box unopened, great tweets with great off axis response.

Sold

Id oem mids (pair) was gonna go active but never got to, The baskets got slightly bent in shipping, nothing major, should be able to straighten out, But comes are perfect, (beefy mids BTW)

well say 45 Shipped on these

45 shipped

Kicker hyperflex 1/0 Have about 50 feet or so maybe more, need to measure

But one rish is roughly 18 ft, ones 20 ft, then theres a few 5 footers and such.

honestly i know that i have alot more wire than i listed but i dont have a tape measure with me.

Ill say 50 shipped for the 2 runs listed and ill get measurements and list other runs tomorrow.

Sold!

Now onto what at my florida house

But like i said I can have these items out the next day as my fam works for fedex.

15" nightshade Custom built with 5 spiders instead of the stock 3 and Cooling option added along with longer VC.

This sub was never used and jacob can confirm that I have this sub ( bought from one of the Team sundown members) and sent immediatley to jacob for recone. As a matter of a fact i had him send it to my house down there as i was going to visit but wasnt able to bring it back)

280 shipped!!!!!!!!!!

Sold!

Crunch 3000 gp pro We all know what this thing does, no reason to explain, perfect condition. U wont get power this cheap anywhere else. 10/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanically

325 shipped!!!!!

Edit:

Items added

Blown RE MT , Still has top assembly on it, but it making a weird noise so ill sell it as a motor and basket, Lets say 175 shipped on that.

Pending

PG rsd's 5.0 inch, These I bought a while ago off the forum and didnt reas so thought they were 6.5's (hahah Im retarted) needless to say they were never used.

Ill say 50 shipped on these

I need this stuff gone yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone local is welcome to come check me out at the naval weapons station base in charleston SC.

dont have exact measure ments of kicker mires but u get and idea, One about 20, one abot 18, one about 7-8 and one about 6, also a little guy at 1 (all in ft.) and they have ring terminals at ends.

The other wire is knu koncetz KLM and theres 3 4ft runs, and a 7 ft run. est.

also i just remembered that i have a jl audio e1800d for sale in florida. LMK if anyone is interested in that, It does 1000 @ 2 ohms 14.4v, 800 @ 2 ohms 12.5v

Looking for 150 shipped on that. Condition is 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mech.

Enjoy

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0020.jpg

DSCI0021.jpg

Wow chereck u want everything from him huh, he is willing to pay u 35 and u want more. for a black pen to touch up ur amp. go out and buy it ur self. atleast u got a working amp. the scratches wont help ur amp have more power...

i refunded the full $220 so just send $185 back and what covers the $35.
No you didn't. Here is proof:

dontbsabserno3.jpg

When a refund is issued it generates an email, shows up in "activity", and appears in the dispute resolution file - this typically automatically happens the moment you issue the refund. There is absolutely no mention of a refund as of 11:16am. If you have evidence that you sent it prior to 11:16 I will gladly stfu.

Wow chereck u want everything from him huh, he is willing to pay u 35 and u want more. for a black pen to touch up ur amp. go out and buy it ur self. atleast u got a working amp. the scratches wont help ur amp have more power...
Are you in this transaction? You already got your stuff, you're happy with it, so kindly butt out

Before you open your mouth you should read a little more carefully, I said it would help pay for one, not "hey buy me this". dB-r still hasn't got back to me with a price for two set screws, I'm sure they're not cheap. I'm already eating $25 for having it bench tested, and then there is the $25 for the RCA repair, which is money I wouldn't have been spending if it had arrived in good condition. What would you do if this was your stuff? Would you bend over and take it? or stand up and hold the guy accountable for what he sold you? Keep in mind, this wouldn't have been a problem if he packaged if properly in the first place.

Are you in this transaction? You already got your stuff, you're happy with it, so kindly butt out
Before you open your mouth you should read a little more carefully, I said it would help pay for one, not "hey buy me this". dB-r still hasn't got back to me with a price for two set screws, I'm sure they're not cheap. I'm already eating $25 for having it bench tested, and then there is the $25 for the RCA repair, which is money I wouldn't have been spending if it had arrived in good condition. What would you do if this was your stuff? Would you bend over and take it? or stand up and hold the guy accountable for what he sold you? Keep in mind, this wouldn't have been a problem if he packaged if properly in the first place.

Who the **** asked you to get it bench tested, that was all on you pal. And those ******* screws are not going to be that expensive. With all the scamming going on your lucky you received anything at all, stop whining;)

Please excuse the sand in my ******, Forgive me for expecting what I was sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

While the bench testing wasn't absolutely 100% necessary, what would you do if you saw it had a broken rca? for all I knew if it bounced around enough to break that, then it stands to believe it bounced around enough to break other things on the amp. I'm eating the cost of bench testing it, thats a non issue. I would have been VERY happy if it would have arrived in great working condition, with all parts included. If he would have told me prior to purchase about the missing screws, it wouldn't be an issue.

I'm very happy he's supposedly covering the cost of fixing the rca. I will post up if/when I receive a refund.

Who the **** asked you to get it bench tested, that was all on you pal. And those ******* screws are not going to be that expensive. With all the scamming going on your lucky you received anything at all, stop whining
x2 i was gonna say something like this... be lucky u got the item man. and stop whinning about two missing screw. and trying to touch it up..

One of the RCA jacks is a little loose from digging in to the side of the box

what would you do if you saw it had a broken rca

Which one is it from loose to broken, where is the before and after pics of the amp?

I should have taken a pic of the rca connector before I had it fixed. It was pushed in to the amplifier case, and you could move it by just touching it. I will take pics of it when I get home from work/school today.

oh it didnt go throught earlier, Ok my paypal wont let me send money as it has my account temporarily on hold. However i can grant a full refund but its going to be taxed 11.xx dollars. Ive already agreed to take 35 off the price but i cant take the 11.xx paypal fee on top of that. so u would have to close the claim and ill have to send 35 back. If ur not willing to do that I dont know what do do cuz it wont just let me send the 35 as a seperate transaction due to ur dispute and the guy in missuori's claim ( which he should have it now). Lmk what u want to do.

Nuke, paypal took the remaining 7 bucks or so to complete the 35 dollar claim. I was waiting for that to happen because it would no longer allow me to cancel so I would have ended up sending two seperate payments back to you. I'm sending 35 bones back to you now since I got the Seas tweets as described. Thanks.

I assume id be the guy from "missouri", As it seems im the only one left waiting. I HAVENOT recieved the item yet, And believe its due to the incorrect zipcode. Will let you know asap when i recieve it.

Update, I couldn't resend your payment for 35 due to your account being restricted now. I called paypal and they lifted your restriction while I resent your 35 dollars. Also, they said that when they took back 35 for me, they actually only took 35 minus the paypal fee, so you don't end up getting taxed twice on it. We should be square now as far as my purchase goes. Good luck with the rest everyone.

oh it didnt go throught earlier, Ok my paypal wont let me send money as it has my account temporarily on hold. However i can grant a full refund but its going to be taxed 11.xx dollars. Ive already agreed to take 35 off the price but i cant take the 11.xx paypal fee on top of that. so u would have to close the claim and ill have to send 35 back. If ur not willing to do that I dont know what do do cuz it wont just let me send the 35 as a seperate transaction due to ur dispute and the guy in missuori's claim ( which he should have it now). Lmk what u want to do.
If you grant a refund you get all paypal fees back. Tax isn't an issue. You can't tax a sale that didn't happen (i.e. refund) and furthermore, no sales tax is necessary since it is interstate commerce. That fee you see is what paypal charged you to accept the money.

Go in to the paypal resolution center, click issue refund on the bottom of the page. You can issue a full refund or partial refund - having a hold on your account doesn't prevent you from issuing a refund.

Pics of the amp are coming later tonight once I get a shower. I just got done shoveling ~18" of snow out of my driveway, I'm sweaty as hell and my arms feel like jelly right now. I need to relax for a bit.

yes acubs fan everything is fine, and im glad u like the tweets.

To missouri man, I dont know whats going on with the package but i really hope it gets to u soon because the dispute is holding up the paypal and i cant get this situation squared with checker04.

I dont know how the wrong zip was written, I must have had a moment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

but in all seriousness i hope it gets to u tomorrow, so we can all get everyone squared away.

BTW i might not be able to get to a computer after tonight for a few days so if I dont answer for a little Dont think i disappeared. But ill try to use my phone internet and at least keep in touch.

oh, i read the 11.82 wrong, I thought it was going to take that out of it for sending u the money back. Either way its refunded now.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.